Online Pre-reg

Online Pre-reg

Postby pettruchio » Thu May 01, 2008 9:38 pm

Pre Registration is still open at the $30.00 price for online registration only. The $30.00 mail in pre-registration deadline has already passed. We decided to extend the online registration date for a while since didn't update our site with the information recently. We apologize for the inconvenience. An update is coming soon.

I will post again notifying everyone what the new online $30.00 pre registration deadline is as soon as I find out.
"Here's another curse for you: May all your bacon burn." ~ Calcifer

Postby Endless » Sat May 03, 2008 2:38 am

What is the price going to be if you don't pre-reg? I know a couple of people that aren't sure if they are going to come with me or not. . .

And once I get back with my computer ( I'm on a stupid one that isn't really mine right now ) I will have to take a look and pre-reg for this year. I didn't even know pre-reg was up online. I am assuming it is on the main page and then there is a place to click. I usually just come straight to the forums . . . lol. I haven't checked the main page in a while. . .I should probably do that >.>

Postby pettruchio » Sat May 03, 2008 3:18 am

If you want to pre reg online go to the main website and click on con info and pre registration. That will bring you to the reg page.

At the door the weekend pass will cost $40. Right now we have extended the online pre registration cost fo $30 until May 15th.

After May 15th the pre registration price for both online and mail in will be $35. All the details can be found on the flyer which is on the main website under downloads - flyers.
"Here's another curse for you: May all your bacon burn." ~ Calcifer

Re: Online Pre-reg

Postby jashiwi » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:30 am

Now if I wanted to just see Valerie at one of her jobs, and pay her for pre-reg; would that count. ;P

Postby Luinta » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:08 pm

Speaking of Pre-reg, anyone know whaen the Table-space for AA will be available? I mean, I saw the page on the main site, but the Registration isn't up.

Just asking.
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Online Pre-reg

Postby drdx » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:31 pm

Can't make Saturday of the Convention. Bummer.
What is the daily admission? (I remember it was something like $20/25/15 for Fri/Sat/Sun last year).
Can this be done in advance?
When will the forum and event schedule be posted?
drdx

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby Momiji-k » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:27 am

drdx wrote:Can't make Saturday of the Convention. Bummer.
What is the daily admission? (I remember it was something like $20/25/15 for Fri/Sat/Sun last year).
Can this be done in advance?
When will the forum and event schedule be posted?
drdx

If you can't make Saturday you can still pre-reg, it still comes out to the same price even if you go for Friday and Sunday only and guarantees your badge. You never know when a convention *might* have to stop taking registrations if it gets a large response and caps out because of a fire code (remember the first Anime Boston ^_^).

Also, this year we have added a half day on Thursday which costs $10 alone, you are saving even money even if you don't go on Saturday but can attend the other 3 days.

The registration deadline has been extended to October 10th for mail in and October 17th for on-line so make sure to register.
Valerie Tatro
Former Bakuretsu Con Chair
2002-2011

Postby michelle0611 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:57 pm

Sorry, but I just want to make sure, how much is the online registration right now?? Is it still $30??

Postby YenniChan » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:04 pm

No, Currently it is $35

Return to 2008 Archives