ALL THINGS DEATH NOTE!!

Can't find a place for your newest post? Then put it right here!

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:17 am

(Psst: in the Manga/Anime even L didn't know abotu the death note until WAY later... and by the time he DID know... well lets just say he that knowldge didn't keep him from keeping the worms feed!)

Are you saying you've been spying on the investigation? Either way, you're wrong...
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

On the Forums 24/7
Location: Essex Junction, Vermont (Above the republican bar. . .)

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:21 am

(I know, I've read the entire manga series...I was assuming this was after all of that, am I wrong?)

Spying, ha! no need, I am the investigation! And... Your Wrong! is that the best you can come up with? geez, your not even trying to defend yourself anymore, I might as well call L right now, take you to ...court, and lock you up for good.

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:26 am

Arn't I still with L? Why would you need to call him? we're all under 24/7 surveillance anyways, so if I HAD done any Kira-esk acts. La owuld have seen tham , and I wouldn't be here right now. Pluss, I've been porved innocnet! If I ever WAS Kira, I'd have deid 13 days after not using the damned notebook! So there!
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:30 am

Maybe some of the rules were added after, some death god could try lying, i mean they are gods. So technically they could do anything. And you seem to be stumbling over your words there...Nervous?

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:38 am

Nope. Jsut tired! XD I've been up tracking new deaths for a couple days now and I'm starting to feel it! XD I just can't sleep well knowing that people are dying! If a few days of no sleep can help us bring Kira to justice, then I'll gladly pay that price!

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:43 am

Sure, but maybe your up looking up more cons to kill instead of tracking the deaths...the real question is, can you prove it?
(sorry for any typos, screen seeing issues...you know why, but no one else reading this will)

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:04 am

I understand.

*AHEM* You need only check the history to see that my alibi is valid! And I could never hope to hack a system developed by the great L! XD

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:08 am

Who ever said L created the system?

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:11 am

He did silly! XD Besides. I don't have time to look for all those cons. Right now I'm mulittasking! I can only do 4 times at one time:

Breathe
Type
Think and keep track of Kira Data
Think and keep track of This Data! XD

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:14 am

But that is only three things, the other must be...BEING KIRA!

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:17 am

Nah, I'm watching Ghost in the Shell right now too! XD

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:19 am

Then the one you substituted keeping track of Kira data must be a total lie. Still making you Kira.

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:31 am

Nope! Wrong again! XD

Thinking and keeping track of Data. . . Whether it be one bit of data or several, Data is Data.

Besides I did mention that YOU could be Kira, didn't I? Why else to you think that L would let me be here "goofing off"? We're studying you!

Yup! You're a Kira suspect, but L says that it's only at about 33% right now.

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:34 am

Ok, study away, but I still believe that you are the true original Kira.

Postby pettruchio » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:39 am

Ah she has a point. Even if L said she might be Kira....you would still be the original Kira.....proven by L at the con. And I don't see anywhere in any prior conversation on here L (Endless) accusing Hug Me as Kira. So once again you are trying to divert the attention from yourself onto someone else. Honestly there Reito kun I thought you weren't that cowardly.

(and who ever said I was here to help???)
"Here's another curse for you: May all your bacon burn." ~ Calcifer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic