Select Start at Bakuretsu Con 2008!

What's on tap? Planning is already moving along.

Select Start at Bakuretsu Con 2008!

Postby SelectStart » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:06 pm

Hey there, I didn't quite know where to put this, but I couldn't find any contact information on the site.

Anyway, my name is John Cheng, and I am the manager of a videogame and anime music string sextet called "Select Start". I am writing to discuss the possibility of performing at Bakuretsu 2008.

Since 2002, Select Start has given more than a dozen concerts at anime conventions across the southeast U.S. Some noteable conventions being Anime Weekend Atlanta, JaCon, MetroCon, MAGFest, Carolina Games Summit, and Otronicon. Select Start has also had noteable performances with MC Chris and Video Games Live.

If you would like to take a moment to visit our website at www.SelectStartBand.com , you can quickly check out live performance videos and hear audio samples of our work. Our music was also recently featured on VGMusic, the largest videogame music fansite: (http://www.vgmusic.com), and the VGM Megacast, www.vgmmegacast.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope that we can work together to bring a live game and anime music concert to Bakuretsu Con 2008.

All my best,

John
selectstartbooking@gmail.com

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby jreckers » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:13 pm

Please email our con chair at bkcomics [at] comcast(dot)net.

(edit: there will be a contact form at bakuretsucon.org very soon)
Jeff Reckers
Bakuretsucon 2010 Director of Technical Support
Anime Boston 2011 Assistant Director of Technical Operations
Otakon 2010 Main Events House Management

Return to 2008 Planning