OMG!!! Where to start...

2007 is over. What did you think of it?

Postby Luinta » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:57 pm

Nothing is ever the same or sane after the EEOE comes to town

Damn Skippy!
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby Vindel Desend » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:02 am

This was my third con and i was so happy to see some of the people i met last year and saw the year before. I got to hang out with the group that did hinata for the win for quite a while they where fun guys and girls. I also realy enjoyed talkign to mookie and everyone else the staff was amazing you people make things so nice for us and without you we are lost ^_^ Much love and props to the staff, Ian
Cosplays:
2006 and earlier:None T-T
2007: Abari Renji
2008(plans): (now debaiting)Sasuke Uchiha, Let Altier(assassins creed) Virgil (Devil may cry)

Postby RageGlitch0 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:07 pm

Vindel, you must tell me who exactly you were, because I was the Naruto clone from that group with hair that was colored in sorrow (hence the failure color of green).
If someone had told me that a plunger could be dangerous, I would've laughed...would've

Postby Luinta » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:39 pm

So THAT's who you were! Kudos on the cosplay skit, btw!
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby RageGlitch0 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:47 pm

Arigato Gozaimasu!!! However, I must be modest and say that I didn't have much to do with the planning part. I have my grand group of friends to thank for that =) In fact, I have to thank them a lot for that, because they put that whole thing together in the 2-3 hour timespan between the judging upstairs, and the actual contest. So, FWD kudos to my pals =P
If someone had told me that a plunger could be dangerous, I would've laughed...would've

Postby Luinta » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Ah, still, you didn't trip, or mistime something and end up standing there for WAY too long before people started dying *COUGH*likeme*COUGH*

Postby RageGlitch0 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Were u in the (pardon the new term) cosplay-off? If so, as who doing what? Tell Me! do it do iT do IT dO IT DO IT!!!

Postby Luinta » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:57 pm

I was the Kira that got a bad haircut (couldn't get a wig in time), so I killed the Barber and all the witnesses! Only I mistimed my mock-writing, and ended up standing there looking at my watch for about 35 of the 40 second that I told the first victim to wait. That and the first victim, the barber, died to quietly. It wasn't untill the 3rd of eight vitims that one of them screemed and all the people sitting around her jupm in their seats! XD I had 8 people who wanted to die spread out thorough the crowd. After th 4th or 5th victem, L(also in the crowd) leap up and said, "I KNEW IT!" and chased me out! XD

We also met a Mis going on right after us, so we asked if she wanted in. We had her wiat til her name was called and she came in while beating L to death with her Note saying " I dont need a name to kill you!"

Postby RageGlitch0 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:00 pm

I'm trying to remeber the show right, and if I am, that's the most ultimate lol moment that you could've had.
Mis (or is it Misa?) is the girl who really likes 'Kira' and killed ppl without a name (I've only seen her once, cuz I've been unfaithful to the series, but I think that's right)

Postby Luinta » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:05 pm

Yup, but we though it'd be funnier if she chased L back to his seat while beating him to dean instead, so as to still kill L with the Death Note. XD

Postby Endless » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:41 pm

Luinta wrote:Yup, but we though it'd be funnier if she chased L back to his seat while beating him to dean instead, so as to still kill L with the Death Note. XD

She really clobbered me with that thing too!! I was lyke WHOA!!! lol

It all worked out, even though our timing was a bit off =D

Postby Luinta » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:50 pm

AH! I - er um, I have no notebooks! I use a computer! YEAH! Computer!

Not Kira!

Postby Endless » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:40 pm

Luinta wrote:AH! I - er um, I have no notebooks! I use a computer! YEAH! Computer!

Not Kira!

A computer! So that is your method of killing . . .

The above sounds like a confession to me . . . Kira XD

Postby Luinta » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:56 pm

Kira! What kira?! I know not of this ...Kira, of which you speak!

Postby Endless » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:32 am

Suuure you don't. . .
Kira XD

PreviousNext

Return to 2007 Thoughts