OMG!!! Where to start...

2007 is over. What did you think of it?

Postby D-Maxwell » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:58 pm

fans?? i thought we had evil equal oppertunity minnions :twisted:
boston is in march 21-23
Co-Founder Evil Equal Opportunity Employer

If someone tells you that everything is possible, ask them how you slam a revolving door.

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for a day...
Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life

Postby Xailyn » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:41 am

*randomly jumps in*
YAY AB 8D
*jumps out*

BLUE-SKADOO-WE-CAN-TOO!
Bakuretsuecon 07: SakuBo, Zexion, and Teru Mikami...And a last minute Mello...

Because All Cons Need a little Mello

Postby Luinta » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:20 am

Well, we have Minnions, like the 2 so willing to die in the Barber Shop Massacre, and then we have fans, like L- Wait, L... a fan of Evil?

I'M OFF THE HOOK!!! XD

>_>

<_<;;

I mean, er not Kira! ...Maybe
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby Xailyn » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:45 am

...Why is it whenever I show up, you immediately go on the defensive about being Kira!? XD

*is doing skit involving...music from Annie*

Postby Endless » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:05 pm

Luinta wrote:See! We even have fans! Now I HAVE to find a way to Anime Boston!

Btw, when is that?

Yes! You MUST come to Anime Boston!!!!

Postby Luinta » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:58 pm

If I do, i won't have time to get cosplay together, unless I go as a REALLY poor excuse for Fighter. But all that's only IF I can get up the money in time. Ya know... We could all split a room. That would make things easier and cheaper. I don;t mind sleep on the floor either! I used to do a lot of sleeping on the floor as a child, I can't remember WHY I prefered that floor, but now I can sleep on floors with comfort.

Anywho, once I get an new job, I'll start saving. I'll also let the new job know that MAR 20-25, and OCT 24-27 are out for me. Yeas, I added an extra day or 2 to the ends so I could catch up on sleep! XD

Anywho, I'll let you all know as things move forward.

Ph! and on a side note, I finally got back to writing! I may even finish the book before I turn 90! XD
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby Xailyn » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:07 pm

I can't join in sharing the room ^^; I'm rooming with Matt, Near, L, Ryuk...and a lot of the cast of DN. WOOHOO FOR 9 PEOPLE SHARING A ROOM!

*is actually sharing the bed with Matt**shot*

Postby Luinta » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:43 pm

I- I don't even know how to respond to that... *gasp* What will Mrs. Matt think?! o.O

Postby Xailyn » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:44 am

Pfft, I am "Mrs. Matt"!

Postby Luinta » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:12 pm

That brings up several question, none of which AREN'T deeply disturbing...

On a plus note, I figured out a decent costume for Anime Boston. I'm not going to try to make a costume this time, I'll just buy one, and I'm either going as Dante (DMC anime vers), or a custom Soul Reaper, I'm designing.

If I went as Dante, I could pull a "THIS IS SPARDA" Moment, and pull out the Sparda sword. XD

Postby pettruchio » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:19 pm

Oooohhhh....if I start now I might actually be able to cosplay at Anime Boston. Its been so long since i have....well since AB last year. I really want to think of something creative....that hasn't been done much. I guess I will have to get cracking.
"Here's another curse for you: May all your bacon burn." ~ Calcifer

Postby Luinta » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:20 pm

You could do the full getup from Desert Punk and just sit in the corner...

I may end up going as Fighter from 8-bit Theater. I even have a way to make 8-bit sword-chucks, with a bloody hand of course, and have an 8-bit dagger sticking out of my back. I also have a card with Fighter's pic on it, and it says I R FTRR. on the back it says, I no lika th3 robots.

Postby pettruchio » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:37 pm

I think I am going to stay away from Desert Punk as I really didn't like that series very much. I found it crude. I have something against doing a cosplay that I didn't like just for the sake of doing it. I will think about something though....I might try to do Larva from Vampire Princess Miyu although I am not sure what I would do about his hair since mine is mong and black. I have always wanted to do Ashram from lodoss wars as well. His armor intimidates me though.

Postby Luinta » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:41 pm

What about a White Mage from the Final Fantasy I or III games? All you need is a white robe and some red felt or something to stitch into the hem for the final touch.

Postby pettruchio » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:57 pm

Thats not really for me either. I don't know. I am not sure yet what I want to do but I will think of it. I am not going to miss Boston and I plan on cosplaying at least one of those days. Otakon I am working for so I won't be able to cosplay unless I cosplay something easy to move in. Maybe bring out my Haku again. I really do love that cosplay.

WE've got something special lined up for Baku so I might cosplay for that as well next year, although I was thinking more along the lines of K from Gravitation as he will fit my position more than something else.

*shudders at the thought of platinum blonde hair*

PreviousNext

Return to 2007 Thoughts