ITS OVER

2007 is over. What did you think of it?

Postby SNYPE » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:38 am

ack i miss the con soo much!

and i miss haley!

TT.TT

if anyone remembers me, i'm the guy that started up all the yaoi stuff with my scene friends. XD

and lestat where ever you are, get back to vermont now!

ugh...this con had so many random people coming together.

also the orgy and man pile where wonderful, i'm sorry if any of the girls missed it lol XD

EDIT: me and a friend of mine are going to do a manga (i'm also doing a short animation) about how every one got just a bit more homosexual because of the con. i'll post them when we get them going, if anyone would want them.

Postby SpriteHero » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:55 am

I had a blast this year. I was the guy dressed as Irvine on saturday, yeah that guy.
I loved everyone's excellent cosplays, Tifa, The Narutos, Songstress Yuna, Seras Victoria, Balthier (my bro), Team Rocket, L, Walthier and everyone else.
I'm coming all three days next year, probably as Red/Tai/Edgar. (Pokemon, Digimon, and Final Fantasy Six)
I loved the SC 3 Tourney, ROUND'S INVALID!

Postby Endless » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:29 pm

NyappyZombie wrote: I'm also planning on going to anime Boston! See you there? x3

I originally wasn't planning on dressing up as L for Anime Boston, but it seems as if L is going to need to make an appearance after all. I have some of my friends who have seen pictures from this con demanding I bring L to AB sooooo, there is a very good chance! Hopefully I bump into you =)

Postby Luinta » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:33 pm

So, you;d say its a great chance than say...5%?

Too bad I won't be there. But maybe you'll find the real Kira...
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby Endless » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:43 pm

Luinta wrote:So, you;d say its a great chance than say...5%?

Too bad I won't be there. But maybe you'll find the real Kira...

Probably more like 30% at this point XD

It is too bad you won't be there. You should try to come, you would have sooo much fun!!!

Postby Luinta » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:08 pm

Fun running from you and all the others! XD

If I can get up the dough, and if I have a job that will let me take the days off, then there will be nothing short of a death in the family that will keep me from AB!

Btw, thanks to AMV4, I'm now addicted the the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, and When They Cry.
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby NyappyZombie » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:19 am

SNYPE wrote:
also the orgy and man pile where wonderful, i'm sorry if any of the girls missed it lol XD

I miss you too!

And I think a lot of girls missed it who would have KILLED to have been there when all of that happened.

*Is reminded of Kyles' portrayal of the fangirls*

"OHMYGOD ILOVED YOU GUYS LASTETSAS YEAR AHDJKADYUFB"

Haha I should have ran around the convention telling people when the man pile and couch orgy happened.

XD

Postby Luinta » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:23 am

I'm kinda REALLY glad that I have NO IDEA what you're talking about! lol

Postby Endless » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:29 am

Luinta wrote:Fun running from you and all the others! XD

If I can get up the dough, and if I have a job that will let me take the days off, then there will be nothing short of a death in the family that will keep me from AB!

You can run but you can't hide XD

When I get a job, I'm just going to tell them when I am hired that I will need the weekend of Anime Boston off. That I have previous plans I cannot cancel =X Usually when you start a new job, if you let them know RIGHT when you get hired that you have plans already made for a certain date, you pretty much are guaranteed to get it off! =)

Postby Xailyn » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:40 am

This is why I like my job. :]

My new one, that is. They call you and ask you what days you can work that week. If you can't work certain days, it's okay! 8D
Bakuretsuecon 07: SakuBo, Zexion, and Teru Mikami...And a last minute Mello...

Because All Cons Need a little Mello

Postby Luinta » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:09 pm

Lucky *muttered curses* ...

I can hide from Keehl and River, but hiding from Lawlit may be harder...

Postby Endless » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:26 pm

Xailyn wrote:This is why I like my job. :]

My new one, that is. They call you and ask you what days you can work that week. If you can't work certain days, it's okay! 8D

Oh wow! Do you mind if I ask you what you do?

Postby Luinta » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:51 pm

I wouldn't mind knowing either now... I need a new job anyways! By chance, are you guys hiring?

Postby NyappyZombie » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:02 pm

Wha Jobs?
I need a job.

XD Silly Con making me forget the real world. xD

Postby Xailyn » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:37 pm

I'm a dishwasher at this really fancy restaurant. I make $7.15 an hour, and I usually work 5-6 hours a night. :]
Bakuretsuecon 07: SakuBo, Zexion, and Teru Mikami...And a last minute Mello...

Because All Cons Need a little Mello

PreviousNext

Return to 2007 Thoughts