Keepin' In Touch

2007 is over. What did you think of it?

Keepin' In Touch

Postby Atomaru » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:28 pm

Hey, i kinda forgot to ask for peoples ims and stuff, So, i figured id make athread for all who had teh same problem. I was the Sojiro guy in teh blue hakama and kimono, my aim is Dachandespride. Feel free to im me if ya want, my Deviantart is Atomaru.deviantart.com XD. im thinking of going to anime boston, anyone else?[/list]

Postby Xailyn » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:10 pm

I'm joining in on this~

I was Teru Mikami on Friday, and Zexion, Mello, and SakuBo for the rest of the weekend. Fortunately, you don't have to ask "Which one?" because there was no others!

My DA is: chibidomino.deviantart.com
and I'll give out my myspace too: myspace.com/dominoqueencupcake :]
Bakuretsuecon 07: SakuBo, Zexion, and Teru Mikami...And a last minute Mello...

Because All Cons Need a little Mello

Postby Xorlia » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:21 pm

<33

I was Larxene on Saturday and Atoli on Sunday. I was also the only one in each cosplay. :3

DeviantArt: http://www.thedeathembodied.deviantart.com

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/feathersandknives1221

PortConMaine 2007: Larxene
BakuretsuCon 2007: Larxene and Atoli
PortConMaine 2008: Larxene, Atoli, Hitachiin Hikaru, Lavi

MOYASHI. >;D

Postby Luinta » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:05 pm

I can also be contacted through me DA account. I have my email up there for commissions, and people can use it to find me. You can also look around my gallary too! I did the Eruruu and Sleeping angel in the Black and White at the Art Contest. I was Light Yagami, not to be confused with Kira... during saturday and most of sunday. I was the one that got chased out of the cosplay contest by L!

Btw, if you like what you see on my DA page, you can use that email to contact me for Commissions. I also have a link to a pricing guide.
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Toothpaste Boy

meeee

Postby Thelonemiroku » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:23 pm

as always i was the miroku for the dateing game and the larp. i also djed the dance lol my aim is

utterkhaos666 ill be on most days sfter 10 or before 1
The OTAKU DJ ......DJ D20!!!!
Good comments about dance: 7
Bad comments about dance:0

Postby NyappyZombie » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:34 pm

I'm HALEY!

WEEE !

Seras Cosplayer Saturday with Glasses and Harkonenn!!!

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/zombiedollie

AIM: Haleys Evil Twin

^__________^

Postby Mimi » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:54 am

Hey there.

I'm enjoying this thread so I thought I'd join in, for those people who don't already know me. My AIM is mimithedoorknob, or you can pm me on these forums. I was Mai on Friday, Karura on Saturday (the one with the giant sword... we won best novice walk-on and judge's choice at the masquerade), and I was in punk lolita on Sunday (we did the Gothic Lolita panel)... I also let the con use my metal DDR pads for the weekend =^.^=

So, feel free to contact me about any DDR-, gothic lolita-, or cosplay-related things. I'm always happy to help :)
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')

Postby Luinta » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:11 am

So YOU were the awesome Karura! I watched Utawarerumono last year after seeing it done so well to the string version of Staind's For You! You had one of the best cosplays I've EVER seen, hands down, bar none!

how did you make the sword? It looked to shiny to be anything other than aluminum, but it didn't crinkle like the foil, and would have been too heavy if it was solid metal!
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby MissEmmeline » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:46 am

Ooh I'm definitely going to pounce on this thread, since even though I remember giving my contact info, I'm lame and forgot to get it from anyone else. Sooooo...to all the girls at the lolita teaparty...pleasepleaseplease let me know your emails and stuff because you were all lovely and I miss you already heehee.

As for me, I group-cosplayed with Mimi - I was Natsuki from Mai Hime on Friday, Eruruu from Utawarerumono (this is your chance for everyone who asked me what anime we were cosplaying from and got a panicked stare and a mumbled answer XD) on Saturday, and hime-lolita on Sunday.

Livejournal: missemeline

Postby NyappyZombie » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:04 am

MissEmmeline wrote:Ooh I'm definitely going to pounce on this thread, since even though I remember giving my contact info, I'm lame and forgot to get it from anyone else. Sooooo...to all the girls at the lolita teaparty...pleasepleaseplease let me know your emails and stuff because you were all lovely and I miss you already heehee.

As for me, I group-cosplayed with Mimi - I was Natsuki from Mai Hime on Friday, Eruruu from Utawarerumono (this is your chance for everyone who asked me what anime we were cosplaying from and got a panicked stare and a mumbled answer XD) on Saturday, and hime-lolita on Sunday.

Livejournal: missemeline

Ahh! You're the one Gen was in love with nyah!? when showing the pictures with you she tells people, "I'm wearing baby the stars shine bright and that's Emily who I want to live with and fwahhhh!"

Gen was my friend you guys dressed up at the Tea party she had the dark hair nyahh I think you know who I mean. xD *nodnod*

I should have gone to that tea party! My boyfriend was willing to go with me too (haha<3)! But I had gotten so sick Sunday morning I didn't feel like doing anything;; Oh well~! Do you guys plan on doing it again next year?

Postby Luinta » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:14 am

YOU! You were the awesome Eruruu! I still can't believe that you 2 pulled that off so well! You HAD to have bought those costumes! They were just to good to have been hand made, but if so, then I give you 11*'s outta 5!

Oh! did you happen to see the Eruruu that I drew? It was up in the dealers room as part of the art contest. It ended up winning the Best Black and White category!

Here's a scan for you if you didn't :

You can check out more at my DA page: http://luinta.deviantart.com. As posted earlier, that page also has my contact info!

Again, AWESOME job on the cosplay to both of you!

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby MissEmmeline » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:25 am

OHMYGAWD you're friends with Geennnnnnnn *jeaaallloouuusss* Heehee...I've been positively wasting away since Sunday when she had to leave...she definitely needs to come back to Essex so I can dress her up and we can have tea parties aaallll the time, she's just toooooo cuuutttteeee <333

And we're totally going to the tea party again next year...that was probably the single best moment of my life *swoon* You should come!! The more people to dress up, the better XD
Last edited by MissEmmeline on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby MissEmmeline » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:32 am

Ooh yeah, we did see that drawing and squealed appropriately over it - congratulations, it was fantastic! (I think we have a picture of us posing by it, if I recall correctly)
And we actually did make the costumes ourselves...although, for the exorbitant amount of time I spent on the stupid thing, I almost wish I had just bought it XD

Postby Luinta » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:39 am

Wow! I can't believe that you were able to make them THAT WELL!!! They're PERFECT!!! And trust you me, I spent PLENTY of time researching Eruruu to make that sketch! I know what I'm talking about. XD

Feel free to save a copy of the scan fro yourselves. If you ever need art, I'm almost always open for commissions. I keep a link in my Sig if you need one for the DA page. Yeah, I know I just posted one, but it never hurts to keep one one my fro every post! XD

I also won the Fan-Art category last year with my Maya Natsume: http://luinta.deviantart.com/art/Prize- ... e-60514179

Other than that, i say goodnight! I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow!

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby MissEmmeline » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:48 am

Awwww, that's so kind of you to say!! I'm so happy that everyone liked it!
...but trust me, that costume was far from perfect XD

Next

Return to 2007 Thoughts