ITS OVER

2007 is over. What did you think of it?

ITS OVER

Postby NyappyZombie » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:34 pm

*Cries*

*Throws self on ground*

*Cries*

*Mumbles and hits self in head with Harkonnen.*

SO WHO SAW ME THERE!? I saw a lot of you!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I DON'T WANT TO WAIT A WHOLE OTHER YEAR.

AHHHH.

This year was amazing. Greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat Job!

Anyone else agree? <3

Of course you do. *nodnod* It was awesome.

AND ALL YOU STAFF-PEOPLE DID A GREAT JOB!

Haley loves you guys!
I was the Seras on Saturday with the big gun(HarkonennChan) and the glasses aduuuh. My nametag said Hitomi, the Ritsuka Cosplayer was *MY* personal friend (That's right fangirls be jealous. . xD) and uhhmm...same with the Sora Cosplayer and Misa!
Last edited by NyappyZombie on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Luinta » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:12 pm

OH! I saw you! I loved the that you used the big gun from the end! I saw all of Hellsing in one sit-down!!! All 13 eps back to back!

I can't believe that the con is over either! I've gotten used to having no sleep, and jsut being with people who ACTUALLY understand the difference between Elmer Fudd, and Edward Elric!!! No, seriously!

Anywho, At least we already know when next years con is!

I've got this next bit in my head, and now I damn you to listen to it forever!!!

Code Money like Fritos
Code Monkey like Tab, and Mountain Dew....

Now let it repeat for all eternity in your heads! (insert evil laugh here)

Btw, how many people checked out the ART Contest? What were your favorite pieces?

I really liked the one with Gaara done all in color and stuff (and junk and stuff).
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby RageGlitch0 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:26 pm

I can feel myself longing for the next con!!! "I command thee...CON ME!!!" I had so much fun at this, my virgin convention. I was cosplaying as the Naruto (original, I know) who failed with his hair color! The spray bottle said yellow, so it must've been filled by a colorblind person.

I had so much fun with the skit, but I pulled a muscle in my leg doing the spin kick to Kakashi during our rehersal (where are my fangirls to hug me and cheer me up?!).

I didn't see the art competition, but I think I saw the Gaara picture you were talking about. Hinata-chan showed me it and she stared at it while I occassionally gazed at her...

Also, I learned that free hugs are the best kind!!!

Can't wait to see everyone (and maybe more) at the next con! We've only got one year to decide on costumes and a skit (with more than 3 hours of planning).

Love you all!!! (Sasuke, I like you as an emo/semi-yaoi friend)

Postby Luinta » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:37 pm

After watching Desert Punk, I've decided to find and cosplay in the full getup from the opening, and find a corner and just sit there. Ocationally, I'll fall off in wierd ways, but yeah, that would be awesome.

Yeah, the Art Contest wasn't something WE vote on, but some judges did. the art was up for people to look at in the dealer's room. I had 2 in the Black and White section, right next to the Gaara pic. The Sleeping Angel, and Eruruu right below that.

You can go here: http://Luinta.DeviantART.com to see larger, better versions of these and others.
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby Endless » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:57 am

:: sobs :: I am so sad con is over = **(

It is going to be weird to wake up in the morning and realize con is over!

This was my first time at Bakuretsu Con and my first time actually staying over in a hotel for a con. I had a wonderful time!! It was really great to be in the hotel. . .it added a whole new dimension to the convention.

Next con I go to is Anime Boston, but I hope to be able to make it back to BakuretsuCon next year!
:: crosses fingers ::

Oh just in case anybody was wondering, I was the one cosplaying L.

Postby NyappyZombie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:00 am

Endless wrote::: sobs :: I am so sad con is over = **(

It is going to be weird to wake up in the morning and realize con is over!

This was my first time at Bakuretsu Con and my first time actually staying over in a hotel for a con. I had a wonderful time!! It was really great to be in the hotel. . .it added a whole new dimension to the convention.

Next con I go to is Anime Boston, but I hope to be able to make it back to BakuretsuCon next year!
:: crosses fingers ::

Oh just in case anybody was wondering, I was the one cosplaying L.

You were so cuteee!

I saw you a lot! My boyfriend offered you his brownie right? And you were all *slow L mode "no" nod* XD It was so cute *Gasp!* "L SAYING NO TO SUGARY BAKED GOODS?"

I have a peekchure of you somewhere...I need to upload them haha. It was my first Bakuretsucon too *nodnod* I'm also planning on going to anime Boston! See you there? x3

Postby NyappyZombie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:03 am

RageGlitch0 wrote:I can feel myself longing for the next con!!! "I command thee...CON ME!!!" I had so much fun at this, my virgin convention. I was cosplaying as the Naruto (original, I know) who failed with his hair color! The spray bottle said yellow, so it must've been filled by a colorblind person.

I had so much fun with the skit, but I pulled a muscle in my leg doing the spin kick to Kakashi during our rehersal (where are my fangirls to hug me and cheer me up?!).

I didn't see the art competition, but I think I saw the Gaara picture you were talking about. Hinata-chan showed me it and she stared at it while I occassionally gazed at her...

Also, I learned that free hugs are the best kind!!!

Can't wait to see everyone (and maybe more) at the next con! We've only got one year to decide on costumes and a skit (with more than 3 hours of planning).

Love you all!!! (Sasuke, I like you as an emo/semi-yaoi friend)

PUNK. XD

I know you don't I?

Didn't I have breakfast with you? You chased my lolita friend and I around with your injured leg-limp <3 We're sorrrrrryy! And I gave you a hug!!! You rocked~

Postby NyappyZombie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:06 am

Luinta wrote:After watching Desert Punk, I've decided to find and cosplay in the full getup from the opening, and find a corner and just sit there. Ocationally, I'll fall off in wierd ways, but yeah, that would be awesome.

Yeah, the Art Contest wasn't something WE vote on, but some judges did. the art was up for people to look at in the dealer's room. I had 2 in the Black and White section, right next to the Gaara pic. The Sleeping Angel, and Eruruu right below that.

You can go here: http://Luinta.DeviantART.com to see larger, better versions of these and others.

Ahhh kireee! Very pretty. ^.^ I forgot to look much at the art contest displays >.>; I should have though TT__TT

Postby Xorlia » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:20 am

Gahh, I woke up this morning all sad after I realized Bakuretsu 07 is already over. I can't believe how fast it went! When we left yesterday I was all "...didn't we just get here? D:" And I angsted.

Larxene misses her Orgy 13. T__T;

I'm hopefully coming to Bakuretsu next year. I dunno if AB is a go cos its on Easter weekend (and my mom is like...hxc Christian so she's prolly not going to let me go) But I'll also be at Portcon 2008.

My friend Jen and I will be showing up as the Hitachiin twins. >D
PortConMaine 2007: Larxene
BakuretsuCon 2007: Larxene and Atoli
PortConMaine 2008: Larxene, Atoli, Hitachiin Hikaru, Lavi

MOYASHI. >;D

Postby Bob_the_Sniper » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:30 pm

I awoke this morning and a tear came to my eye, why does it have to end? *Sobs in corner...*

I was the Ichigo with the wrapped Zangetsu there on Saturday. I saw so many amazing things this year and can't wait for next year!

Postby daandrew20 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:55 pm

I had a feeling this year Bakuretsu Con would be bigger. I'm so glad I went. I had more fun this year compared to last year. That might be because I was in costume this year XD. I was InuYasha Saturday and Sunday, and I participated in the DDR tournament. So glad to see you all, and hopefully I'll see you at AB or upcoming conventions! Be sure to keep in touch!

Bakuretsu Con Staff
Location: The end of time and space, where only the lost may tred

Postby Shadow_Requium » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:09 pm

I had sooooooooo much fun! OMG! I am so incredibly tired, and probalby will be for weeks to come, but I am so happy. I mean, I'm sad its over, but it went so well! ^_^ Yay for my cosplayers! I love you all. I love my fellow staff members too. And the volunteers. Gosh, I just love everybody!

Okay, now the hyper is gone. I'm going to go crash... wait... class. Dammit! -_-' Silly college, you should give me breaks! lol..
Costumes
2003 Riku, FFX – Baku
2005 Mahou - Baku
2007 Tutu, Princess Tutu – Baku
2009 Chi, Chobits – Baku / Dia, Shugo Chara – AAC
2010 Ranma, Ranma ½ - AB
2011 Lucy, Fairy Tail – AB
2012 Zelda, Skyward Sword - AB / TARDIS, Doctor Who - Otakuthon

Postby NyappyZombie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:25 pm

daandrew20 wrote:I had a feeling this year Bakuretsu Con would be bigger. I'm so glad I went. I had more fun this year compared to last year. That might be because I was in costume this year XD. I was InuYasha Saturday and Sunday, and I participated in the DDR tournament. So glad to see you all, and hopefully I'll see you at AB or upcoming conventions! Be sure to keep in touch!

I LOVED Your Inuyasha costume! So few people can pull it off! But you did nicely!

I was the Seras Victoria of course that asked for a hug and you were kinda like "Ahhh okay..."
Oh and both your contact lense sets were amazing ^^ I was jealous of the red ones I would have loved to have those for Seras.
Ahh and your light up necklace~!(Iguessed whenever we saw you readjusting your costume under the arm and on the front it was for the necklace thing? xD) and you were great at DDR ahhh I was all hey it's the super great Inuyasha cosplayer!! I can't stop rambling. :3

Postby Bob_the_Sniper » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:32 pm

NyappyZombie wrote:I LOVED Your Inuyasha costume! So few people can pull it off! But you did nicely!

I was the Seras Victoria of course that asked for a hug and you were kinda like "Ahhh okay..."
Oh and both your contact lense sets were amazing ^^ I was jealous of the red ones I would have loved to have those for Seras.
Ahh and your light up necklace~!(Iguessed whenever we saw you readjusting your costume under the arm and on the front it was for the necklace thing? xD) and you were great at DDR ahhh I was all hey it's the super great Inuyasha cosplayer!! I can't stop rambling. :3

All I could do was gawk at your Halconnen...It amazed me that somebody actually found one! My friend (Urvine) was sad he couldn't have a gun that big XD.

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Re: ITS OVER

Postby jreckers » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:43 pm

NyappyZombie wrote:I DON'T WANT TO WAIT A WHOLE OTHER YEAR.

... And you don't have to! Only ~49.5 weeks to go! >.<
Jeff Reckers
Bakuretsucon 2010 Director of Technical Support
Anime Boston 2011 Assistant Director of Technical Operations
Otakon 2010 Main Events House Management

Next

Return to 2007 Thoughts