Registrations Questions.

Containing all the old threads from 2007

Postby zcat68 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:16 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I wondered if there was any word yet.
"I thought clowns made everyone else laugh?" Kurama

Postby Almechazel » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:36 am

Ah, sorry... we've been rather busy as of late, but between badge design and registration, most badges (including pre-reg) are hand written and can fit up to 13 characters.
-Johnson
Bakuretsu Con 2006-2009 Vice-Chair
2010 Guest Relations
2011 Publications Staff

Postby SpeckCat » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:12 pm

Question: can we register for friends (or in this case, boyfriend ^^)? A.K.A. boyfriend wants to go, doesn't have paypal account, I do. Can I put down his name and info, but my paypal account name?

Postby zcat68 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:55 pm

Yeah I can tell you that wouldn't be a problem, I registared two people last year on a Pay Pal account that wasn't either of ours.

Postby pettruchio » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:21 am

Yes that will be fine. Just make sure you also fill out a registration form for the person who will be attending. Once you fill out the information on the registration form it will bring you to the paypal section. You can pay for it using your account there.

Hope that helps.
"Here's another curse for you: May all your bacon burn." ~ Calcifer

bakuretsu con

Postby Miroku Knightmare » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:49 pm

Hi um, I went onto bakuretsucon.org and tried to get the flier off of it. but it wouldn't let me. do you know of how i can get it? thats relatively easy and doesn't require me driving 100 miles or so?

-Miroku Knightmare
"Will you bare my children?" - Miroku

Lady Eboshi: "What are you here for?"
Prince Abunnyaka: "To see with eyes unclouded by hate"
-from The Movie "Princess Mononoke."

Postby zcat68 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:18 pm

So I was curious, we sent in paper registrations this year, but apparently the check with them hasn't been cashed yet, did they get there successfully?

Postby pettruchio » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:32 pm

Miroku-I will check with our webmaster on that and see whats up....if worse comes to worse I can attach a form through my personal email.

Zcat-We have received many pre-registration forms and the checks are ready to be deposited....we just haven't had time to get to the bank with everything else. It will get done by next week though for sure. Sorry for the delay. I will check with Val to make sure yours is in there.

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby Momiji-k » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:14 pm

Zcat, I think I remember seeing your pre-reg recently. Don't remember if it has been cashed or not yet though. I am having a small problem with the bank (the name on our account doesn't match some of the checks) so I am trying to have the account changed so it includes Bakuretsu Con and Anime Society of Vermont on the same account.....

I really hate banks... it was never a problem before but now it is for some reason. *sigh*
Valerie Tatro
Former Bakuretsu Con Chair
2002-2011

Postby pettruchio » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:20 pm

Sorry for putting the wrong information on the bank up....glad you were able to correct me Val.

Miroku-I just checked the flyer on the main baku page and I was able to pull it up without problems....Did you go to the pre-registration page? At the top of the page it says 2007 flyer. It opens in in Abode Reader so if you don't have that then that might be the problem. But if it still doesn't work for you let me know and I will send it to you by email.

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby Momiji-k » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:12 am

Well, it's not really wrong... I also haven't had a lot of time to go to the bank so that is also part of it. :oops:
Valerie Tatro
Former Bakuretsu Con Chair
2002-2011

Postby Miroku Knightmare » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:10 pm

pettruchio wrote:Sorry for putting the wrong information on the bank up....glad you were able to correct me Val.

Miroku-I just checked the flyer on the main baku page and I was able to pull it up without problems....Did you go to the pre-registration page? At the top of the page it says 2007 flyer. It opens in in Abode Reader so if you don't have that then that might be the problem. But if it still doesn't work for you let me know and I will send it to you by email.

I just tried. My computer rejects it. *kicks his computer* stupid thing. So i guess you'll have to send an email. i believe I have my email shown on my profile page for these forums. if not, then i could PM it to you

Re: reply

Postby pettruchio » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:55 am

Miroku Knightmare wrote:
I just tried. My computer rejects it. *kicks his computer* stupid thing. So i guess you'll have to send an email. i believe I have my email shown on my profile page for these forums. if not, then i could PM it to you

I just got it. Cool email btw. I will send it out to you tomorrow morning when i get home from work. (Can't access it at work).

Postby Miroku Knightmare » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:15 am

ok! thanx for the compliment on my email. it has a long story behind it. :P and i just got the final word from me mum. i can DEFINATLY go to BC 2007!

Postby pettruchio » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:31 pm

YEAH!!!! I am glad you can definitely go. Now you can beat me over the head with a wet noodle. I forgot this morning when I got home to check my email. I always do that too which is why I emailed myself a reminder to send that out. I will definitely send it out tomorrow morning.

I am so sorry.

edit: I just sent it out to you via my gmail account. Let me know if you don't receive it by this afternoon or so.

PreviousNext

Return to 2007 Archives