Anime Couples?

Containing all the old threads from 2007

Anime Couples?

Postby Kakashi Sensei » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:09 am

What anime couple would you guys most like to see at the con next year!?
ANY COUPLE!!!! THATS RIGHT A N Y!!!!. Just tell me their names and from which anime there from! Thx ^^
Yeah, thats right i'm THE Kakashi Sensei ^^

Postby Magenta Fox » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:01 am

I love Kenshins with Kaorus, Hinatas with Narutos, Leons with Adas, Katara and Aang, Ashitaka and San, Tidus and Yuna, L and Raito or Raito and Misa, a pair from Battle Royal would be cool... that enough, I can go one for days. XD Ask me about any of them if you can't figure out who they are.

Postby Katastrofik » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:35 pm

Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club XD

Postby XxShugoTenshixX » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:29 am

Katastrofik wrote:Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club XD

I would totally do this with someone if I had anyone who looked like me, haha.

Postby pettruchio » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:35 pm

Although it would be awesome if you had a look alike to do Kaoru/Hikaru if you use pink and blue wigs I am pretty sure people will get the general idea. I know Heather wanted to eventually get a group together to do the entire Host Club but I am pretty sure that wasn't going to happen at this con....at least I haven't heard about it since.

Quite honestly I would love to see a group of the Suzaku seven and Miaka but that takes a lot of people to accomplish.
"Here's another curse for you: May all your bacon burn." ~ Calcifer

Postby Mimi » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:49 pm

pettruchio wrote:Quite honestly I would love to see a group of the Suzaku seven and Miaka but that takes a lot of people to accomplish.

I was Miaka last year, but I've unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm not too fond of the costume and I have a new cosplay lineup for next year. I also have a nagging suspicion that there aren't many guys out there willing to make and wear the kind of costume that this would require (Hotohori and Nuriko are especially coming to mind for this...), and I'm not sure there's enough fans of the show at this con who would like to crossplay... but it would certainly be impressive if we could pull this off sometime in the future.

A Host Club group, however, might be more do-able, since the outfits are pretty simple and easily made.

Something I would like to see (aside from a Host Club) is Soubi and Ritsuka, and Haseo and Shino (or any other .hack characters). I'm rather fond of Kingdom Hearts cosplays, too.
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')

Postby pettruchio » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:00 pm

Funny you mention Soubi and Ritsuka. I saw them at Anime Boston. I was actually sitting next to them in line for the masquerade. I was talking to Ritsuka for a half an hour before I realized that they were Soubi and Ritsuka. The only thing that clued me off was Soubi's beloved tattoo on the neck. The plain clothes made it really difficult to realize they were actually cosplaying. (I felt really stupid afterward).

I was actually thinking of making a Hotohori cosplay for one of the future conventions. My hair is finally long enough where I don't have to wear a wig. (I hate wigs). I dunno maybe it will happen and maybe not. Just something I wanted to see is all.

I remember a Miaka at the con from last year. That was probably you. I love the series so much, I think seeing you last year is what made me want to see the entire suzaku seven cast.
"Here's another curse for you: May all your bacon burn." ~ Calcifer

Postby bedhead » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:06 pm

XxShugoTenshixX wrote:
Katastrofik wrote:Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club XD

I would totally do this with someone if I had anyone who looked like me, haha.

That would be really fun to see
I love Hikaru and Kaoru! X3
"It was a joke...."

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby Momiji-k » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:14 pm

Mimi wrote: I also have a nagging suspicion that there aren't many guys out there willing to make and wear the kind of costume that this would require (Hotohori and Nuriko are especially coming to mind for this...), and I'm not sure there's enough fans of the show at this con who would like to crossplay...

Actually, I saw a guy (a very large guy I might add) dressed up as Nuriko at Anime Next this year. I have also seen the full Fushigi cast at Otakon a couple of times, usually with a girl playing Nuriko but Hotohori is usually still played by a guy.
Valerie Tatro
Former Bakuretsu Con Chair
2002-2011

Postby Nightwish » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:30 pm

i know some ^^ Umm Its from a Haku and Zabuza ^^ (From
Naruto)

Postby Xorlia » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:18 pm

I'm being Atoli from .hack//GU. And I need me a Haseo X3;;

Return to 2007 Archives