Howl's Moving Castle- Trip

ASV plans to hold and sponsor many events. Find out what's going on and when.
Bakuretsu Con Staff

Howl's Moving Castle- Trip

Postby Momiji-k » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:26 pm

ASV Announces it's first event (outside of Bakuretsu Con). We are planning a trip to see Howl's Moving Castle at the Savoy Theater on the evening of July 6th. The exact time will be announced once the Savoy posts it's schedule.

More info soon.
Valerie Tatro
Former Bakuretsu Con Chair
2002-2011

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby Momiji-k » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:30 pm

Ok, Here is the scoop. It looks like the showing times will be 6:30 PM and 8:45 PM. I am thinking that the 8:45 will work best for most people. It also seems like Wednesday is the better day for most. Please let me know what you think.

So far it looks like we have about 10 people. I would love to have more, bigger numbers will say a lot for our support of Anime in Vermont. :)

More info as soon as we get some input.
Valerie Tatro
2002-2011

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby Momiji-k » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:03 pm

More new information.

Howl's is now playing at the Roxy in Downtown Burlington. I don't know the movie times but I will check them out today. If the Roxy works out better, maybe we should go there. Although that would be a lot closer to my home area, I still have thoughts that it would be nice to support the Savoy theater since they have always shown this kind of stuff and our local theaters usually do not.

More on this later today.
Valerie Tatro
2002-2011

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby Momiji-k » Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:55 pm

Ok, here are the times for the Roxy in Down Town Burlington.

1:20, 3:40, 6:45, 9:15

Let me know what you all think.
Valerie Tatro
2002-2011

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby Momiji-k » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:43 pm

Ok, Here is the final answer. :) It looks like we are going to attend the 6:45 showing of Howl's at the Roxy here in Downtown Burlington. Admission is $7.00 or $6.00 if you have a valid student ID.

Those of you who would like to hitch a ride with us can meet us at the Shopping Plaza in Essex. (The one with Grand Union and the now empty Ames building) If you are meeting us at the shopping plaza, please let me know by posting a reply here or calling me at ***-***-****. If no one replies, than I am not going over there to wait. So make sure to reply or else you will be waiting there for a ride that will never show up. :?

I have asked about a group discount. I won't know until tomorrow if they will give us one. If you plan to meet us at the Roxy and join our group please post that here as well. That way we know how many to expect.

I hope to see a lot of anime fans at the Roxy tomorrow. :)
Last edited by Momiji-k on Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valerie Tatro
2002-2011

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Howl's Was Awesome!!

Postby Momiji-k » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:27 pm

First off: What an awesome movie!!!

The first ASV group activity was a success! Although we didn't have too big a group we did have a few show up. We also were able to had out some Bakuretsu Con flyers at the showing. Hopefully we will get more local otaku involved as time goes by.

The movie was so good we are thinking about going again. Maybe next Monday or Tuesday. If anyone is interested just let us know. :)

We plan to do more of these activites in the future. Keep watchin the forum for details.
Valerie Tatro
2002-2011

Return to ASV Sponsored Activites