BakuDocu 06: The Bakuretsucon Documentary Project

Anything That has to do with the Baku-Documentary. If you have questions or want to help, this is the place.
Povudi

Postby Povudi » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:12 pm

Achtung!!

User avatar
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:38 pm
Location: Tiverton, RI

Postby zcat68 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:14 pm

:shock:
"I thought clowns made everyone else laugh?" Kurama

Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:41 pm

Postby SNYPE » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:47 pm

i'm interested in helping out. i'm a film major, i've got a mini dv camera, 4 mini dv tapes, but no tripod yet...

i'm also wondering if i could use the footage i capture for a school project or if i could shoot for my school project and just give you my footage when i'm done.

email me!

Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:36 pm

Postby dokool » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:40 pm

SNYPE wrote:i'm interested in helping out. i'm a film major, i've got a mini dv camera, 4 mini dv tapes, but no tripod yet...

i'm also wondering if i could use the footage i capture for a school project or if i could shoot for my school project and just give you my footage when i'm done.

email me!


Hey,

I think we'll have enough cameras that we can dub tapes at night, so it shouldn't be too big an issue.

What kind of camera do you have?

Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:41 pm

Postby SNYPE » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:29 pm

Just a 1 CCD JVC Mini DV Camcorder. Sadly, it's stuck with the onboard mic, there isn't a place to plug in a mic, let alone mount it.

Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:36 pm

Postby dokool » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:11 am

SNYPE wrote:Just a 1 CCD JVC Mini DV Camcorder. Sadly, it's stuck with the onboard mic, there isn't a place to plug in a mic, let alone mount it.


Eh, better than nothing. When are you planning on arriving at the con? I think we're gonna do a meetup/gather for all the documentary people on Friday morning.

Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:41 pm

Postby SNYPE » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:48 am

i was going to try and go for the entire weekend, but it depends on how much money i'll have. if i can't go for the weekend i'll probably go on saturday.

Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:41 pm

Postby SNYPE » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:21 pm

actually, now that i think about it, i should be able to take out a better camera from my college.

i can take out panasonic dvc 30s (3 ccd and a shotgun mic) along with a tripod and possibly a zepplin/boom or a wireless lavalier.

but of course i can't allow anyone else handle this equipment.

Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:36 pm

Postby dokool » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:38 am

SNYPE wrote:actually, now that i think about it, i should be able to take out a better camera from my college.

i can take out panasonic dvc 30s (3 ccd and a shotgun mic) along with a tripod and possibly a zepplin/boom or a wireless lavalier.

but of course i can't allow anyone else handle this equipment.


Of course! I don't imagine that'll be much of an issue.

Bakuretsu Con Staff
User avatar
Posts: 1449
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: Essex Jct, VT

Postby Momiji-k » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:29 pm

I have 4 60 minute mini DV tapes for use by the Baku Docu crew. Will that be enough?

Are there any other types of tapes we need?
Valerie Tatro
Former Bakuretsu Con Chair
2002-2011

Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:36 pm

Postby dokool » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:45 pm

Con_Chair wrote:I have 4 60 minute mini DV tapes for use by the Baku Docu crew. Will that be enough?

Are there any other types of tapes we need?


Nope - I have a ton more, so I'll be bringing more tapes than we can possibly have use for.

User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: New Hampshire

Postby Gene_Starwind_ » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:24 am

I'll be there Thursday Night. Friday is no Problem for me.
Meow!

Bakuretsu Con Staff
User avatar
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:51 am
Location: Washington, NJ

Postby jreckers » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:25 pm

If you guys need any technical help (Audio outs, extra cables, etc.) don't hesitate to ask me. I'm bringing every cable I own to the convention, as well as several I don't own :)

I'm excited to see this documentary going down, and I'm most excited to see the finished product!

See you at the con!
Jeff Reckers
Bakuretsucon 2010 Director of Technical Support
Anime Boston 2011 Assistant Director of Technical Operations
Otakon 2010 Main Events House Management

Previous

Return to Documentary

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests