OMG!!! THE UGLY MUFFIN LOLITA ACCESSORIES!!!!

Can't find a place for your newest post? Then put it right here!

OMG!!! THE UGLY MUFFIN LOLITA ACCESSORIES!!!!

Postby The_Ugly_Muffin » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:17 pm

For all you delicate Lolita miss's- cant find the right accessories to go with your dress? Try here! We've been to several conventions around Florida *including but not limited too MetroCon, AFO, and EXP to name a few, and are looking to expand!

But we are not sure if the loli community is ready for us! Help us out- check us out for all of your handmade loli needs! (*comissons cheap and welcome!* example= one headband is only $8 for comission!!!! :0) We also have some other fine handcrafted goodies! *including a grab bag geared towards your very own color scheme!*

Help us help you, tell us if you think our accessories are cute!

BONUS= when you make a purchase just email us at the_ugly_muffin@yahoo.com and we will include free cupcake lipgloss with ANY order!

Here are the links to the website, etsy shop, and email is above ^. I hope we get a warm welcome any critiques are welcome thanks everybody! We cant wait for the con!!!

Etsy - http://TheUglyMuffin.etsy.com
Our Website http://the-ugly-muffin.webs.com/index.htm

Re: OMG!!! THE UGLY MUFFIN LOLITA ACCESSORIES!!!!

Postby The_Ugly_Muffin » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Aw, no one wants to check it out?!!?

Postby Ang » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:24 pm

You responded to yourself within an hour of posting your ad. Give people some time!

Postby PatrickD » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:28 am

...and I think people would be more responsive if you were actually going to be at the con and weren't just posting a link to yet another web site selling stuff.
-PatrickD
AnimeCons.com : http://animecons.com/
The Chibi Project : http://chibiproject.com/
Anime Unscripted : http://animeunscripted.com/

Postby Ang » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:43 pm

That too.

:roll:

Postby YenniChan » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:38 pm

I've also been to your etsy, and seen your items in person...and walked away. No offense, but if i can make the item i am looking at, with better quality fabric and lace, for less...i generally don't buy it.

Postby bedhead » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:15 am

YenniChan wrote:I've also been to your etsy, and seen your items in person...and walked away. No offense, but if i can make the item i am looking at, with better quality fabric and lace, for less...i generally don't buy it.

To be honest, I've never seen lolita heads bands that cheap before......the cheapest ones I've seen were 12/15 $ and more for commissioned....
....I mean it probably would be cheaper/nicer to make yourself, but as far as my experience goes that's the cheapest pre-made lolita I've seen....
"It was a joke...."

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby MissEmmeline » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:03 am

But we are not sure if the loli community is ready for us! Help us out- check us out for all of your handmade loli needs! (*comissons cheap and welcome!* example= one headband is only $8 for comission!!!! :0) We also have some other fine handcrafted goodies! *including a grab bag geared towards your very own color scheme!*

Frankly, I'm not sure if you're ready for the lolita community :/ Maybe check out a few of the Gothic and Lolita Bibles or online communities? So much of the lolita aesthetic is based on quality which makes it expensive, yes, but is also really important to understand. It seemed like some of your designs could be on the right track, and I'd hate to see otherwise cute pieces ruined by questionable materials. But don't give up, we all had to start somewhere!

Postby Almechazel » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 am

I'm letting it slide this time, because I feel you're getting some good critique information here, butfor future reference, our forum IS NOT meant to be used simply as a marketing tool. If you had been an active forum member beforehand, I wouldn't mind so much, but signing up just to do this...well, it brings you down to the level of a spammer, and no one wants that.

Think before you post.
-Johnson
Bakuretsu Con 2006-2009 Vice-Chair
2010 Guest Relations
2011 Publications Staff

Return to Off Topic