Hilarious (but unlikely) event ideas

What's on tap? Planning is already moving along.
On the Forums 24/7
Location: Essex Junction, Vermont (Above the republican bar. . .)

Postby Hug Me! » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:53 am

Have to say that would be awesome!

Postby Luinta » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:27 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and officially agree that that would be fun! XD It's a way to get a lot of cosplay photos AND have fun at the same time! XD
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby ~Riku~ » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:33 pm

I was talking about this with someone at Portcon;
Cosplay Scavanger hunt. participates would need either a digital camera or a polroid caMEAR (DIGital prefured) and they get a list of things like

Yes- Awesome idea!! that was me you were talking to^^
question would it be individual or teams?? If we have enough people we could almost groupings such as KH, Naruto, Death Note etc..maybe the winners could get an advantage in the cosplay chess???-just for added incentive
There's more to a heart than just anger or hate. It's full of all kinds of feelings. Don't you remember?

Postby Endless » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:33 am

~Riku~ wrote:
Cosplay Scavanger hunt. participates would need either a digital camera or a polroid caMEAR (DIGital prefured) and they get a list of things like

question would it be individual or teams?? If we have enough people we could almost groupings such as KH, Naruto, Death Note etc..maybe the winners could get an advantage in the cosplay chess???-just for added incentive

I think this could be fun. It would be fun to do it in teams or alone depending on what you wanted I guess, but it would be nice to have the team option. I like the idea though =)

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:28 pm

Specially since not everybody owns their own digital camera. . .

Postby kyoukitn » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:17 pm

Actually we tried this a few years ago. It just didn't work, we had too little people actually interested at the convention. We can certainly bring it up at the next Baku meeting.

Kristin
Kristin Simmons
Guest Liaison 2008

Postby Willow_the_Wanderer » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:55 am

The con is getting bigger. Teams is probably a good idea.

AI had anothner idea of a good thing to put on the list
"Something that's been ineffectidly peacebonded'
but it occurs to me that doesn't get done at Baku. dur
http://www.stupidityinmagic.com
Previously: Tsunade (Baku 06-8, Portcon 07-9) Seras Victoria (Portcon 07, 08, Baku 07-08) Marluxia (Baku 07, AB 08-09, Portcon 08-09) Halloween Town Marluxia (AB 08 Baku 08) Mizune (AB 09) Maya (AB 09)

Postby Gene_Starwind_ » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:47 am

Ssenkrad Lanrete wrote:Matt has been trying to get me to do a Vic and Spike's Dating Challenge! panel, but somehow, I don't think we could get that through.

I'd be a comedy show, Him as Spike and me as Vic McNonono, each trying (and failing) to win the hearts of our lovely audience voulenteers.

Meowth could do that, too! Actually, Matt asked me if I wanted to, and I thought it would be cool.

Endless wrote:
~Riku~ wrote:

I think this could be fun. It would be fun to do it in teams or alone depending on what you wanted I guess, but it would be nice to have the team option. I like the idea though =)

I did the Team Scavenger Hunt at the First AAC, but I missed it at the Second... And anywhere else there was one... All I can think about with Teams and the Chess is, "I wonder if I can bring together Jessie and James again for the Full Team Rocket..." I should IM Jessie next time I see her online and point her to this Thread...
Meow!

Postby ~Riku~ » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:21 pm

What about doing a cosplay court case? I'm not sure about the hotel set up..but if there is a spare room maybe set something up with a couple of cases?
It would have to be run by staff to make sure it's okay for all audiences ..and it would give some of the cosplayers who don't make it in the dating game a chance to do some acting^^ I dunno just a thought
There's more to a heart than just anger or hate. It's full of all kinds of feelings. Don't you remember?

Postby Luinta » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:05 am

The cases you are abotu to see aren't real. THe people are jsut rabid Otaku. This, is the Otaku's Court *theme plays as people walk in* XD Awesome! XD
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby Endless » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:10 am

Luinta wrote:The cases you are abotu to see aren't real. THe people are jsut rabid Otaku. This, is the Otaku's Court *theme plays as people walk in* XD Awesome! XD

Lol.

Could be fun.

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:44 am

perhaps you would want to bring the calico kitten with you. *laughs* She liked the last one didn't she?

Postby Endless » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:52 pm

Hug Me! wrote:perhaps you would want to bring the calico kitten with you. *laughs* She liked the last one didn't she?

We should check about the Baku hotel >.> She could be a witness. . .
mew mew
=^.^= hehe

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:51 pm

I'd say both of them could be, but Moogle doesn't really like the big noisy crowd scene. *laughs*

Postby Luinta » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:03 pm

I'll take the case!

PreviousNext

Return to 2008 Planning