Song names and the such

Postby Luinta » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:54 pm

Con_Chair wrote:Just to clarify, some things don't exist because if they did they might cause some trouble... so they don't exist. ^_^

I understand. If caught: eat the book...

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby Momiji-k » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:06 pm

Luinta wrote:
Con_Chair wrote:Just to clarify, some things don't exist because if they did they might cause some trouble... so they don't exist. ^_^

I understand. If caught: eat the book...

That just earned a big laugh from me. One of my many favorite quotes from Otakudom which is no suprise, my favorite fan parody of all time.

I am also a VERY big supporter of Scott and his works, no surprise there either. 8)
Valerie Tatro
Former Bakuretsu Con Chair
2002-2011

Postby Luinta » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:09 pm

Gotta go. I'll be back tomorrow.

The Story Teller

Postby Kirin Folken » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:11 am

.....oh behalf of the sherton staff, we like to welcome the fans back this year....

Yeah right...

Thats still got to be one of my favorites... simply because our first hotel (that was also the one that screwed us over royaly) was a Sherton.

Anyways.. I have no idea what DVDs that never exsisted to begin with you are refereing to.. so for the sake of keeping the records, i would like this comment of the records about records, striken from the records to make a record of other records not happening, and that anything I say off the record is always taken on the record to be used agest me during the reading of the record.... make a record of that please.
Bakuretsu Con Pre-Planning 2001
Bakuretsu Con Staff member 2001-2013 O_o
Bakuretsu Con Director of Gaming 2003 and 2004
Bakuretsu Con Vice-Chair 2004 and 2005
Bakuretsu Con Head of Video Gaming 2006-2011 ^_^
Bakuretsu Con Director of Publications 2011

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby Momiji-k » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:24 am

Kirin Folken wrote:Anyways.. I have no idea what DVDs that never exsisted to begin with you are refereing to.. so for the sake of keeping the records, i would like this comment of the records about records, striken from the records to make a record of other records not happening, and that anything I say off the record is always taken on the record to be used agest me during the reading of the record.... make a record of that please.

WTF? :shock:
Valerie Tatro
Former Bakuretsu Con Chair
2002-2011

Postby Luinta » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:48 pm

Wait! You did WHAT to the elephant for HOW MANY peanuts!?!

... ...
... ... ...

I understand. If caught: eat your record...

Postby RageGlitch0 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:30 pm

OMG!!! The winners were awesome!!! "Code Monkey like fritos..."

Postby Luinta » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:57 pm

Code Monkey like Tab and Mountain Dew...

AWESOME!!!

I little sad that mine didn't win, but I'm glad the the winner were people who really did do a good job. I don't mind losing to talent like theirs! XD

Congrats to all winner! Yeay!
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby Luinta » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:58 pm

Code Monkey like Tab and Mountain Dew...

AWESOME!!!

I little sad that mine didn't win, but I'm glad the the winner were people who really did do a good job. I don't mind losing to talent like theirs! XD

Congrats to all winner! Yeay!
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby RageGlitch0 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:06 pm

Which one was yours? (you may need to be very specific, like category or number)

Postby Luinta » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:17 pm

Oh right!

I did the one with Cloud Aeris and Sephiroth. It was done to Savin' Me by Nickleback. I though of a better title for it right after sending it in too! Cloud's Recompense.

It was the only one i had time to finish, but I have plans for more next year! Wait, didn't I say that last year? XD

Anywho, does anyone know where I can get a copy of the AMV list? I want to download a few of the AMV's like Code Monkey! And i need the artist names to find CDs and stuff (and junk and stuff). No MP3s! I don't want the RIAA and their Pirate after ME! XD

Postby RageGlitch0 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:32 pm

Hmm... not sure I saw that one. If it was in Drama, I missed it (got to the room a bit late) However, I'd love to see it if you can post it on youtube or somewhere (youtube account: RageGlitcher01) Thanks

My love to all who feel worthy...
!

Postby Shiva » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:34 pm

You could also check out animemusicvideos.org. . . some of them may be available there.

Postby Luinta » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:55 pm

Ok, I just finished uploading to Youtubecom, and AnimeMusicVidoes.com.

It may take awhile to appear on youtube's search, but I can give you guys the direct link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=QqP9EjdsQQE

To find any vids, now and future, that I have made on youtube, all you need to do is type LUINTA in the search. there should only be 2 once this vid finishes full uploading.

AMV.com should be ready within 20 or so mins.

As for finding vids on AMV.com:
I would, but I only know the names of 2 of them. I tryed to find an extra ballet so I could keep track, but the con staff kept saying that the full list was on the site. I can't find it. but then again, I' m so tired, that i tryed to put my house keys in the freezer! XD

I'll try looking at the main site again, but I don;t expect to find it, and there not on the same site as the last years list yet.

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby LantisEscudo » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:51 am

It's not AMV.com. It's http://www.animemusicvideos.ORG

And the list is in the forums, in this thread. I'm working on updating the list with links. It'll take me a day or two to link all of them (if they're uploaded).

PreviousNext

Return to 2008 Archives