ALL THINGS DEATH NOTE!!

Can't find a place for your newest post? Then put it right here!
On the Forums 24/7
Location: Essex Junction, Vermont (Above the republican bar. . .)

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:24 am

Because...I make a lot more sense when I haven't been awake for 13 days in a row...*laughs* I guess that anyone could take anything I say because it's the truth. *smiles*

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:35 am

So you admit that your thoughts cannot be trusted. Then how can any allegations brought upon be by you, be trusted? If you can't even trust you own thought, then even telling us It's the Truth, would make any difference.

Besides, just saying "I tell the truth" doesnt' hold any water, so there's nothing other than the opinion of a person who's been awake for over 312 hours, which is enough for hallucinations and/or insanity to be in full swing.

And so, I rest my case.
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:41 am

But, my thoughts are clearer when I don't sleep, making everything I say even more likely to be the truth...Also what pettruchio said about the piano, and how quickly you came out with the 312 hours, making you smart enough to attempt to trick anyone and take them off your trail...unless they are wicked stubborn.

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:48 am

I mentioned the Piano, so that's strike 1, and I'm on a computer, so I have access to the computer's calculator, and that's strike 2.

Care to try again... You are only proving that no sleep makes you unreliable as a detective.
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:52 am

But you misunderstand...As pettruchio stated "Playing the piano is something sophisticated that Kira would do to ease the stress and tension playing God to the world creates don't you think?" and your computer skills, Ha! What better way for you to hack into police files than on a computer...

Postby pettruchio » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:53 am

You're grasping at straws. Endless proved you were Kira at the masquerade. You can't turn that evidence or make it go away no matter how many words you try to twist.
"Here's another curse for you: May all your bacon burn." ~ Calcifer

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:54 am

I agree.

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:55 am

What skill does it take to push a button on the keyboard? Mine has a little picture of the calculator in the corner. XD It really save time!

And lots of people play the paino. But I still count it as a strike that you thought a piano could fit in a watch. In fact that counts as a strike and a half! XD

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:58 am

You continue to misunderstand...I never said a piano could fit in a watch. I asked you why you would need to look at your watch when there is a time signature in every post. And the piano was not even my insight into the upper class' stress relief.

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:59 am

You're not helping, Kim...

You said I had a Death Note in my watch, but I can't fit a piano in there! XD

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:02 am

True, (unless we're in some Who framed Roger Rabbit stuff) but I still never said anything about that.

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:03 am

About what? With all this talk of Piano-Watches, and deadly music, I'm lost. o.O

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 am

*silently laughs* No one ever said anything about that but you...thus your just making up excuses to change the subject, yet unknowingly drawing more attention to yourself.

Postby Luinta » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:07 am

I'm missing smoething here, but I'm starting to think that a Death Note is nothing like a Brown Note and has nothing to do with music.

...so what is it?

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:10 am

You would know...Specially with all this hacking into the police system going on, also with Riyuzaki bringing you in on the case...so now your trying to tell me that you don't know what it is when you've known about it all along from the meetings in that fancy building. Still saying your not Kira?

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic