Local Final Fantasy cosplayers

Can't find a place for your newest post? Then put it right here!

Local Final Fantasy cosplayers

Postby pettruchio » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:13 pm

I am looking for FF cosplayers who live or are currently living in the Burlington, VT area. I am working on a project which I can explain to you in a PM if you are interested and I need final fantasy and certain Kingdom Hearts cosplayers who have a completed cosplay and enjoy RPing their character.

I am looking for any playable character from any Final Fantasy game or the AC movie. I can also use and form of Sora and any form of Riku except his Orgy robe from KH. If there is a Kairi and you have a keyblade that will work too.

If you are interested or want more details please pm me or message me on AIM (mokonachuu01).
"Here's another curse for you: May all your bacon burn." ~ Calcifer

Re: Local Final Fantasy cosplayers

Postby Luinta » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 am

I was thinking of CPing Ward Zabac from Final Fantasy VIII. He was one of Laguna's boys. The only thing is ,I didn't think I would get the Anchor done in time, so I was thinking of scraping it. Also, don't know if Ward counts. I mean he's technically playable, but he's not Main Cast.
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby pettruchio » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:02 am

Well I never got very far in Final Fantasy 8 (didn't like it) so I don't know who that character is....is he well known? And without the anchor is the cosplay itself finished? Does he need the anchor to be recognized?
"Here's another curse for you: May all your bacon burn." ~ Calcifer

Postby Luinta » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:03 pm

The anchor would help. He's a bit plain without it... here' a pic: Image Image

That's the reason I was gonna cosplay him. It's easy and I wouldn't need to spend any extra money since it's a little tight ATM.
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Return to Off Topic