Death Note Cosplays

Containing all the old threads from 2007

Postby Xailyn » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:04 pm

Friday for me, unless I can find a Near wig in time. Then, I'll be Near part of Saturday. But otherwise, just one cosplay from DN for me...

And...aside from the red eyes...

I'm planning on being BB. >3
Bakuretsuecon 07: SakuBo, Zexion, and Teru Mikami...And a last minute Mello...

Because All Cons Need a little Mello

Postby Luinta » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:23 pm

So it's settled then? between 12:30 and 1:00 pm on Friday. Otherwise, or if we miss each other, we can meet during breakfast on Saturday, in cosplay, near the elevators.

Btw, am I the only one here who thinks "oh god, no... Trekies!" if he hears convention instead of con? Don't know why, but I feel really stupid every time I think of my self going to an anime CONVENTION, instead of an anime con. The word conventio9n, just brings up bad imagery of a Star Trek convention i saw on TV where people where paying $35,000 for a shirt that Kirk "may or may not" have worn!
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby Xailyn » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:35 pm

Well, I'm not entirely sure if I'll be in DN cosplay on Saturday. :/ I'll be in Organization XIII attire because my Kingdom Hearts cosplaying friends are arriving then.

Anyways, if you don't see a really short Teru Mikami, don't freak out...I'll be around there somewhere. Just listen for a person shouting "SAKUJO!"...Or "KAMI!" that should be me...And remember.

I have a computer keyboard I'll be carrying. That might be hard to miss. XD

If I'm late, look in the registration line. :B

Edit: WOO! I FOUND A COAT IN TIME!

Postby Luinta » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:07 pm

Please, please! A simple Lord Kira would be fine. *pats on head* XD

So yeah, I'll be there for their Thursday "still getting things set up" Open House, and if I have to, I'll get no sleep for 4 days! XD I don't wanna miss ANY Baku!!!

Again, I just hope they have those printable schedules like last year!

SOOO CLOSE!!! BAKU IS SOOO CLOSE!!! PINCH ME!!!

OW! I didn't mean it! *sniffle*
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby discomfortwings » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:36 pm

I'm not sure what time I'll get there on Friday, but Ill definitely be around the con at some point both Friday and all of Saturday, just look for someone pursuing justice.

Postby Xailyn » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:47 pm

Yeah, I decided I'm gonna be BB too...just without the eyes. I won't be getting contacts until AnimeBoston...Just look for the L in a black shirt holding jam. :]

Postby Luinta » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:23 pm

should be easy enough to spot an L at the con. Especially with that pic you posted. just keep a camera in front of your face all day, and we'll find you! lol

Anywho, I'll be out of cosplay fro Friday, and I'll go as Light on Saturday. Not sure about Sunday. On second thought, I may even cosplay on Friday too!

Previous

Return to 2007 Archives