Death Note Cosplays

Containing all the old threads from 2007

Postby Endless » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:10 am

Luinta wrote:Oh! I game show! How about "Don't die! Death Note Rullette!"

It'd be like musical chair, all seat have paper in front of them, but ONE has a piece of Death note. Everyone touches the death note befroe th game stats so know one gets tipped off by seeing Ryuk or Rem. Then when it come time to sit, every one write a name of someone in the skit. One of the time some one from the audiance will simply die because the writer hates them and they happen to get the DN piece.

yeah, I'm kinda of on a kill an audiance member kick. Oh! Or kill the heclker, and we plant a heckler in the audiacne!

anywho, I obviously need sleep. I'll check back here again tomorrow.

I like the killing off an audience member/heckler. . .that sounds kind of fun! haha Of course we'd have to find someone prepared to go along with that, but that shouldn't be too hard!

Postby Luinta » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:16 pm

Ah good! See, I knew I wasn't the only homicidal maniac out there!

Anywho, I couldn't find a good image from the manga, but I did find one from an online store. Image

I also made, yes MADE the back cover fake rules page! I found a good download of the Ryuk Handwriting and wrote the rules in myself.

Here's the picImage

The same site that let me download the fiont, also had cool quizes, and geuss what? *Leans close and whispers* "L desu!"

Anywho, here's that site: http://main.deathgod.org/
Last edited by Luinta on Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby Xailyn » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:47 pm

Every single DN quiz I take...I get Near.

Now and then I get Light. Interesting isn't it, that I seem to get Near and Light...KUKUKU.

*plays with toys and scribbles in Death Note*
Bakuretsuecon 07: SakuBo, Zexion, and Teru Mikami...And a last minute Mello...

Because All Cons Need a little Mello

Postby Luinta » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:49 pm

If we are going to do some sorta skit, we need to figure it out now, or we may not have enough time to enter the cosplay contest. If not, I have an idea, but I'll need L's help.

See, I had another, smaller idea: The Death Note's theme plays and Light walks up on stage. He (I) Pulls out the Death Note, and writes a name in it. My friend will count to forty and then make a big scene about having a heart attack. L would then leap up from the audience and I'd run, and he's chase me out! Mikami could give chase too, screeming "Lord Kira! Wait fro MEEEEE!" And if there's a Near and/or Mello in our gruop, they could also join the chase.

Simple, and fun. And it gets us some exorcise!

Bare Minimum, I'd need an L for the chasing of me.
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby Xailyn » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:50 pm

In all honesty, I'm not actually up for a Death Note skit this con. :/

I'm mostly going to BCon to see some old friends, and I'd rather not take time out from seeing them to be in the Masq.

Postby Luinta » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:54 pm

Understandable.

For the latest idea though, I'd only need an L, minimum. More if you want...

Hey Endless, what do ya say?

I get up, music blaring in latin, write a name, someone dies and you chase me out into the hall screeming "I knew it!"

Postby Endless » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:18 pm

Luinta wrote:Understandable.

For the latest idea though, I'd only need an L, minimum. More if you want...

Hey Endless, what do ya say?

I get up, music blaring in latin, write a name, someone dies and you chase me out into the hall screeming "I knew it!"

I've never been in a skit before, but why not! hehe When/how do we sign up for the skit thing? We'll have to meet early on to work out the mechanics of what we want to do and stuff, but it sounds like it should be doable. =)

Postby Endless » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:22 pm

Luinta wrote:Ah good! See, I knew I wasn't the only homicidal maniac out there!

Anywho, I couldn't find a good image from the manga, but I did find one from an online store.

I also made, yes MADE the back cover fake rules page! I found a good download of the Ryuk Handwriting and wrote the rules in myself.

Awesome!!!

Postby Luinta » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:23 pm

I'll take care of entry.

What time can you meat to practice. It's a simple skit so it shouldn't take much time to get it down. The real problem will be keeping a straight face when I kill my friend in the audience! XD

Anywho, I'll be at baku as soon as they start letting people in on thursday, or we can meet in the lobby, by the elevators on friday. I'll be Greed on Friday, and I'll be probly the only one without a fluffy collar, and I'll have a green bag by my hip with the Mechants Bank cat on it.

Postby Endless » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:28 pm

I've never been to Bakuretsu Con before, so I am not sure what is happening when and stuff, but I'm planning to get there around 3PM on Thursday to get into my room and stuff, so anytime after that is fine with me.

Postby Xailyn » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:30 pm

I think I wanna try a Near cosplay too...

I am one year and a week older than him, and I'm the same height as him. I think I could pull him off too~ So, if I can get a white wig on time, I'm gonna be Near too.

Postby Luinta » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:32 pm

So wait, how many of us have split personallities! Greed and Light, Near and Mikami, any others?

Postby Endless » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:37 pm

I'm hoping to be cosplaying Hazuki ( from Ojamajo DoReMi ) at some point during the weekend. Definitely quite a switch. . .

Postby Xailyn » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:11 pm

Actually, I have several split personalities...Hahaha.

Mikami and Near, along with Zexion, Saku and Bo 8D (Because SakuBo is a character with a split personality anyways! XD)

Postby Luinta » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:33 pm

Well at least your voices still talk to YOU! 2 of mine stopped talking to me about the same time they hooked up. I think they got together and found a new head to live in .

...I miss Bob, and Cileal...

anywho, I'll get the final word from my friend (the one dying at the cosplay contest) on whether he'll die for us by tomorrow, so I'll let you guys know then.

PreviousNext

Return to 2007 Archives