Hare Hare Yukai and Lucky Star Dances

What's on tap? Planning is already moving along.

Re: Hare Hare Yukai and Lucky Star Dances

Postby Yubel » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 am

I seriously *doubt* I'd be able to hold a panel on Thursday as I'm traveling then and well, it's a 12 hr trip. I can't leave sooner cuz of school and yeah, it'll have to be Friday. As long as this panel doesn't clash with any of the dating games then life's good! ^_^

Postby Luinta » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:29 pm

I'm fine with a performance on Fri, but I may not be able to on Thurs. I'll go fill out that form for you though. XD
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby groovyshores » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:42 pm

No worries bout Thurs just thinking the more exposure the better, but Friday will have to do.
Thanks for the filling out the form it will help
Bakuretsu Panel Director '06-'08

Postby YenniChan » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:45 pm

I'd love to teach the lucky star if there is room for it...Its a fun dance. Me and a friend of mine were figuring it out fri night of otakon...cause we were bored....yea i know....bored....at otakon....when does that happen lol

The dating games are going to be sat night for the ACDG and sunday for the CDG, so it should be fine for figuring out scheduling

Postby Luinta » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Umm... as Baku gets closer (4 days away) I find myself realizing that I'm no where near ready to teahc the Hare Hare Yukai... I had actually forgotten about it kinda, and I've been working on my Cosplay, nad re-training in DOA, and getting my Art stuffs togerther, and working and I never got the time I needed to focus on the dance... I'm REALLY sorry, but I think I may need to step down...
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

On the Forums 24/7
Location: Essex Junction, Vermont (Above the republican bar. . .)

Postby Hug Me! » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:44 pm

Stepping down from your dance steps?
Comiket51 1999
Bakuretsucon 2006
Bakuretsucon 2007 Volunteer
Anime Boston 2008
PortconMaine 2008
Otakon 2008
Bakuretsucon 2008 Artist
Anime Boston 2009-Tech Staff
Otakon 2009- Main Events Staff
Anime Boston 2010- Tech Staff

Postby michelle0611 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:09 pm

Hey, I could teach the Hare Hare Yukai dance :D I've been practicing and I memorized the lyrics too xDD it's really not that hard once you get used to the speed.

I might need someone's help tho, just to make things easier :)

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby MissEmmeline » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:48 pm

If you are still looking for someone to teach the Hare Hare Yukai, my friend (Mimi) and I know the dance well and would really like to do this!! We kind of wanted to volunteer before but figured it was all settled with Luinta so we didn't bother. We've had a bunch of experience with parapara and we'd be so excited to share the dancing love!! :D

(The only small issue is that we're doing another panel though on Friday, the Iron Cosplay, so we'd have to be sure it didn't conflict)

Postby Mimi » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:13 pm

OMG I totally want to do this!! Miss Emma just told me about this and I would get a huge kick out of it!!! Like she said, we know the dance inside and out and we have a bunch of experience with Parapara... in fact, we want to do a Parapara panel next year, but (since we assumed that Luinta was going to do it) we didn't bother signing up for this year.

In any case, we'd love to do this panel twice... once on Thursday night so that people who're busy on Friday can learn it, and once on Friday before the dance (assuming it doesn't interfere with Iron Cosplay) so that everyone can be well prepared! It'll be a ton of fun! =^.^= We could teach a few other Paraparas if we have extra time, too XD
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:40 pm

Ahh, Fun So the dances might actually happen. Cools!
Comiket51 1999
Bakuretsucon 2006
Anime Boston 2008
PortconMaine 2008
Otakon 2008
Bakuretsucon 2008 Artist

Postby Endless » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:11 pm

Mimi wrote:OMG I totally want to do this!! Miss Emma just told me about this and I would get a huge kick out of it!!! Like she said, we know the dance inside and out and we have a bunch of experience with Parapara... in fact, we want to do a Parapara panel next year, but (since we assumed that Luinta was going to do it) we didn't bother signing up for this year.

In any case, we'd love to do this panel twice... once on Thursday night so that people who're busy on Friday can learn it, and once on Friday before the dance (assuming it doesn't interfere with Iron Cosplay) so that everyone can be well prepared! It'll be a ton of fun! =^.^= We could teach a few other Paraparas if we have extra time, too XD

I like the idea of it being on Thursday and Friday. I am looking forward to learning the dance. . .

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:05 am

. . .And I dance dance dance, and I dance dance dance.
Comiket51 1999
Bakuretsucon 2006
Anime Boston 2008
PortconMaine 2008
Otakon 2008
Bakuretsucon 2008 Artist

Postby Luinta » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:05 am

Sorry to step out so close to Baku. I guess I took on to many things this year. However, I am very glad that someone, well several people, want to do this. I was worried that I might be letting down the people who had been looking forward to this.

I'm glad that it seems everything will work out! ^_^

Postby groovyshores » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:30 am

Ahhh. . . . Ya think you could have let me know? Thanks for at least posting it. For anyone interested in filling in please contact me asap (Panel Co-ordinator)
Thanks
-Gary
Bakuretsu Panel Director '06-'08

Postby Luinta » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:04 am

Sorry about that. See, I couldn't remember which one of the staff I had talked to, so I figured the best thing to do was post in this thread.

PreviousNext

Return to 2008 Planning