Cosplay Chess

What's on tap? Planning is already moving along.

Postby Endless » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:25 am

Hug Me! wrote:I didn't get a chance to see the cosplay chess because of runnings arounds and stuffs...yeah. But I heard it was awesome. Also...Luinta, nice confession, ans Endless why are you not looking? Man I leave for four-ish days and come back all confuzzled and stuffs. *laughs*

Not looking where?

Postby pettruchio » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:19 am

Gene-that was me, Kim. I am the head of security anbd helping witht he background of setting up the chess this year at Baku. I would love your input and will probably pick your brain as soon as mine returns to me. For the mean time i must sleep.
"Here's another curse for you: May all your bacon burn." ~ Calcifer

Bakuretsu Con Staff
Location: The end of time and space, where only the lost may tred

And me...

Postby Shadow_Requium » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:36 am

I'd also like any info that ppl would like to share.... since I'm running the chess game.
Costumes
2003 Riku, FFX – Baku
2005 Mahou - Baku
2007 Tutu, Princess Tutu – Baku
2009 Chi, Chobits – Baku / Dia, Shugo Chara – AAC
2010 Ranma, Ranma ½ - AB
2011 Lucy, Fairy Tail – AB
2012 Zelda, Skyward Sword - AB / TARDIS, Doctor Who - Otakuthon

On the Forums 24/7
Location: Essex Junction, Vermont (Above the republican bar. . .)

Postby Hug Me! » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:29 pm

Endless wrote:
Hug Me! wrote:I didn't get a chance to see the cosplay chess because of runnings arounds and stuffs...yeah. But I heard it was awesome. Also...Luinta, nice confession, ans Endless why are you not looking? Man I leave for four-ish days and come back all confuzzled and stuffs. *laughs*

Not looking where?

Earlier in this topic you said you were not looking when Luinta confessed...
Also, thank you for the idea at AB on that night.

Postby Endless » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:04 pm

Hug Me! wrote:
Endless wrote:

Not looking where?

Earlier in this topic you said you were not looking when Luinta confessed...
Also, thank you for the idea at AB on that night.

I must have been looking elsewhere. All these Kira everywhere. . .
it seems like everytime I turn around there is a new one! There must have been at least 50 big suspects at AB! It was crazy!

Oh, I'm glad my idea worked out. :: hug :: And that you are alright =)

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:37 pm

Yeah, me too, Thank you again. *smiles and huggles*

Postby Luinta » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:48 pm

50?! Does that mean you finally believe that I'm not Kira?

(Psst! Welcome back! XD)
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby Gene_Starwind_ » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Well, the first thing that is necessary would be to post a Sign Up Form on the Web Site so people can Sign Up and give a Link to Photos of their Cosplay. You should also have a Theme, like _______ VS _______ so you can put a box for which side they would prefer to be on. Some of the other questions are their Contact Information and whether they want to be a piece or a special attack. Anime Boston has a place to enter four different Characters, and encourages anyone who signs up to list to add all of their Cosplays, as that makes it more likely for one of them to be chosen for the Chess. I forget some of the other fields, but maybe if I E-Mail Ada, she can get me the list of questions if it is not still up on the AB Site. I think she would be the one to talk to, as she runs the Chess at AB, but I'll still tell you anything I can. What I didn't like about Connecticon's version was that I signed up online and was told I got in, but then when I got there, I found out that they had not actually decided who would be in it at all, and they just told everyone that they were in and chose people from there, and I did not get chosen from there. Don't do that.
Meow!

Postby Luinta » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:24 pm

N

*raises hand* I'm on L's side! *looks around quick to avoid Mello* Yep! Always on L's side!

*dreams of a Puma with human skulls attached with a just married sings on the back.*

L

*looks at Near's dream bubble, and steps away to the side* Dude? That's sooo gay!
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:27 pm

Dot, dot, dot.

Postby Endless » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Luinta wrote:N

*raises hand* I'm on L's side! *looks around quick to avoid Mello* Yep! Always on L's side!

*dreams of a Puma with human skulls attached with a just married sings on the back.*

L

*looks at Near's dream bubble, and steps away to the side* Dude? That's sooo gay!

I beg your pardon? I don't quite know what you are saying here. . .

Luinta wrote:50?! Does that mean you finally believe that I'm not Kira?

(Psst! Welcome back! XD)

I don't believe that you are the only Kira. . .there seem to be a whole gaggle of them out there!!

( Thank you. Though I have ACD, it's nice to have internet again and be back on the forums. I missed them! XD But now I miss the cosplayers and cosplaying. I feel weird without my duel disk on. I almost wore it today =X haha )

Postby Luinta » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:51 pm

L

ACD? Oh well, at least I'm not Kira!

N

No, you are still Kira, but it's jsut that now, there may be even more Kira than we *dreams... we...* Er, than L and I thought.

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:53 pm

*giggles* AWW!

Postby Luinta » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:16 pm

*looks at Hug Me* ...I don't like that look. What are you planning?!

(runs off to the Death Note Thread)

On the Forums 24/7

Postby Hug Me! » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:29 pm

*follows*

PreviousNext

Return to 2008 Planning