OMG!!! Where to start...

2007 is over. What did you think of it?

Postby Luinta » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:58 am

Doumo arigatou gozaimasu! You are truly awesome, cosplay AND cosplay chess?! You can't be human! Then again, none of the Baku staff can be! XD And if you were, it just wouldn't be as fun!
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby RageGlitch0 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:50 am

ReiSnatcher, you were awesome as SEELE. I did think you were a wall at first. Sorry for messing with you in the line for the cosplay so much (I am the Number One HYPERACTIVE Knuckleheaded Ninja, after all.) Maybe next year I'll go as Ichigo and screw up my hair again (kinda going for a theme now...)

Thanx again everyone. Much Love!!!
If someone had told me that a plunger could be dangerous, I would've laughed...would've

Postby Dagger » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:00 am

Naruto! Hi, I was the Sakura. XD It was really fun meeting you and your friends and taking pictures with other Naruto cosplayers! I had a great time.

And here's the pic of me punching you: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/ja ... rusaku.jpg
BC'05- Emerald (Sailor Moon), Aeris
'06- Uryu Ishida, Edward Elric (movie ver.)
'07- Tenten, SnJ Sasuke, Sakura, Sasori, Jill Valentine

Bakuretsu Con Staff
Location: The end of time and space, where only the lost may tred

*giggle*

Postby Shadow_Requium » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:52 am

I'm not that good. I still have way much to improve on. I do apologize for the craftsmanship time not being posted earlyier or visably, I had a hard time tracking down the times when my judges could sit down. It's something I'll make sure to do better for next year.

If anyone has any other ideas on where the cosplay can improve, please let me know. I love all the comments on how much the cosplay rocked, but more specifics would be awsome! ^_^

Also, Val and Kim rock too!
Costumes
2003 Riku, FFX – Baku
2005 Mahou - Baku
2007 Tutu, Princess Tutu – Baku
2009 Chi, Chobits – Baku / Dia, Shugo Chara – AAC
2010 Ranma, Ranma ½ - AB
2011 Lucy, Fairy Tail – AB
2012 Zelda, Skyward Sword - AB / TARDIS, Doctor Who - Otakuthon

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Re: OMG!!! Where to start...

Postby WizeManBOB » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:54 am

RageGlitch0 wrote:I left a different person. One willing to walk around in bright orange with poorly colored hair!

Just for the record, rage: at least you only did that for one weekend. When I first tried to bleach and color my hair(a horrible mistake due to my... predispositions) I was 'walking around in bright orange with poorly colored hair' for almost six months. You do get used to it though...

Step one: avoid mirrors.

Step two: thicken emotional skin to rawhide.

Step three: note that first appearances are important, but memorable ones are often better than good ones.

Step four: remember the words of A. H. Euwer--"As a beauty I'm not a great star. Others are handsomer far; but my face--I don't mind it--because I'm behind it; it's the folks out in front that I jar."

In all, if you feel shame in someone's company because of how you look, don't spend long in their company. It's more fun enjoying yourself at, say, a con anyway.
This is a post. You may think it is more than a post, but actually, it is just a post.
Dana Bills; Baku cog of eclectic (read hectic) position.

Postby Atomaru » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:48 pm

D-Maxwell wrote:This was my second con...the other being ConnectiCon...i have to say i enjoyed this one more being that is was smaller so i wasn't rushed to try to see everything. I cant wait for next year to come around and with it being earlier, hopefully it wont be as cold :wink:
Yay ninja man! Sorry for hugging ya lol, you were so cool XD. I dont normally do things like that, my friends were all pissed they didnt get to see me asking for a man-hug lol. Dude, your costume rocked! Are you going to boston?

Postby D-Maxwell » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:22 am

Are you going to boston?

Yeah i should be as long as i dont have to deal with any crazy ninja seeing animals. Im gonna try to cosplay wing zero from gundam wing but it aint an easy costume to pull off.
Co-Founder Evil Equal Opportunity Employer

If someone tells you that everything is possible, ask them how you slam a revolving door.

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for a day...
Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life

Postby Luinta » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:07 am

No. No it will not! But you could be Wing Ninja! XD You will always be my Ninja to me. btw, I'm getting my own room for Baku next year, even if I could just walk. I'm sick of carrying my stuff around or bugging people for keycards, and then forgetting to give them back, and having them have to go the the desk (in full ninjaness) to ask to get back into their room! Sorry again, btw.
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Postby D-Maxwell » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:55 pm

wing ninja...thats easy ill just find a pair of bat wings and add them for next year :P

If someone tells you that everything is possible, ask them how you slam a revolving door.

Postby Atomaru » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:43 pm

D-Maxwell wrote:
Are you going to boston?

Yeah i should be as long as i dont have to deal with any crazy ninja seeing animals. Im gonna try to cosplay wing zero from gundam wing but it aint an easy costume to pull off.
Nice! Me and my friend were gonna do Sandrock custom and heavyarms custom, but we dont know how to put it togeather, so were gonna save it for later

Postby XxShugoTenshixX » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:42 pm

Atomaru wrote: Nice! Me and my friend were gonna do Sandrock custom and heavyarms custom, but we dont know how to put it togeather, so were gonna save it for later

You saw Devin and Kyle do a G-Gundam skit-- talk to them. It was really just painted boxes, haha.
Stacey
Convention Sales Manager
Bakuretsu High Cheerleader

Postby Luinta » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:49 am

This is unrealted to Gundams, but it's stupid, so I'll go with it.

I had an idea to walk in as Master chief, only to look around, and realize that I was at the wrong con, and yell at Cortana (talk to myself) and storm out.

See! I told you it was stupid! I can't help but get REALLY stupid Ideas whenever Myself and my Ninja are at the same place!

To bad we never got that Asuka ninja idea off the ground.

Postby D-Maxwell » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:48 am

there is always another chance at another con

Postby Endless » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:16 pm

hahaha, you two were a riot!!! I was cracking up so hard everytime I hung out with the two of you.

Postby Luinta » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:33 pm

See! We even have fans! Now I HAVE to find a way to Anime Boston!

Btw, when is that?

PreviousNext

Return to 2007 Thoughts