Video Gaming room ideas or suggestions for next year.

Open console gaming and tournaments
Board and Card Games

Re: Video Gaming room ideas or suggestions for next year.

Postby Ikari Allen » Sat May 21, 2011 9:52 pm

reaverofsouls05 wrote:if i remember correctly Allen wanted to set it up in the projector room again

Haha I totally do, Hoping to get that room for the whole con.
Bakuretsu con: Video Gaming Staff 2009-2011, Registration Staff 2013

Postby reaverofsouls05 » Mon May 23, 2011 5:12 am

would be nice to have something in there running all the time whether is be something like DDR or just tossing a wii or something in there for whatever, i remember last year we ran a couple things in there with the wii

Postby Laili » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:39 pm

So, this is just an idea really, but I wanted to see if it's possible to have a Final Fantasy Dissidia Tournament.

Final Fantasy is celebrating their 25th Anniversary this year and I wanted to see if we could throw a tournament of battling characters in Dissidia on PSPs (we can link up wirelessly and battle each other). I didn't know where to post it but I figured here would be good. I would recommend having Dissidia Duodecium 012 on the PSP for there's more characters and outfits (in case we have two people battling as the same character) to pick from.

Yes? No? Maybe?
BakuretsuCon's #1 Final Fantasy Fan. (2010-2011)
BakuretsuCon's #1 Final Fantasy Guru. (2012-present)

Postby Excalipoor » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:07 pm

I don't have a PSP, but I know they have some sort of tv-display capabilities, so if there is some sort of Dissidia tournament I'd certainly be sitting in on it just because I love Final Fantasy.

On the topic of other games I don't own but would love to see, I think Persona 4 Arena would be a good fit for the convention. Then again, I don't really play fighting games, so I figure that decision up to the people that do.

Also I know I mentioned it in the other thread but I hope there is a Pokemon tournament again this year. I've already roped my friend into participating, so that's at least two people.

Postby Luinta » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:28 am

I have a TV cable for PSP ^_^

Also, my PS3 is busted, but have a couple games I'd be willing to lend to the gaming room, namely Persona 4 Arena, a fighting game from Acrsystem works and Atlus bring characters from P4 and
P3. All characters start unlocked so there's no need for a save file or anything. Also I just picked up Dead or Alive 5, and would be willing to loan that for the con too.

The con's been good to me and I trust them ^_^
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby davenfonet » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Luinta wrote:I have a TV cable for PSP ^_^

Also, my PS3 is busted, but have a couple games I'd be willing to lend to the gaming room, namely Persona 4 Arena, a fighting game from Acrsystem works and Atlus bring characters from P4 and
P3. All characters start unlocked so there's no need for a save file or anything. Also I just picked up Dead or Alive 5, and would be willing to loan that for the con too.

The con's been good to me and I trust them ^_^

Thanks for the offer, we might be in touch on it very soon. We are in the process of finalizing our video game room setup this year
The ToddFather
---------------------------------------
Co-Director of Programing - 2008
Director of Programing - 2009
Vice-Chair - 2010
Director of Programing - 2011
Director of Programing - 2012

Previous

Return to Vidja and Tabletop Games