What are you watching?

General discussion about anime. Talk about your favorite shows, make suggestions, ask questions.
Bakuretsu Con Staff

What are you watching?

Postby davenfonet » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:40 am

Exactly what I wrote. What are you watching? What have you recently watched? I'm just curious.

Currently i'm burning though Fate/Stay Night, Gungrave and Moribto. I also have to watch rune solider, Comic Party Revolutions, and Sorcerer Hunters.

I just finised up Last exile.

In non-anime shows i've been watching Burn Notice, Leverage, Grays Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Fringe, Chuck, and House.
The ToddFather
---------------------------------------
Co-Director of Programing - 2008
Director of Programing - 2009
Vice-Chair - 2010
Director of Programing - 2011
Director of Programing - 2012

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Re: What are you watching?

Postby LantisEscudo » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:41 pm

I finally got around to watching Ouran and Haruhi last month, but haven't had time to watch much since I finished them. The only things I'm watching right now are a couple of episodes of various series for AMV footage.

On my list to watch in the very near future: Code Geass, Kara no Kyoukai #5, Clannad, Last Exile, Rocket Girls, and Kimagure Orange Road. I also need to catch up on Toradora.

Bakuretsu Con Staff
Location: this information is classified if you would like to know contact agent 276

Postby Arina » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:24 pm

um.. I've watched Tsubasa, and XXXHolic, also Gurren Lagann.

Series I've enjoyed:
Comic Party, Real Bout Highschool, Higurashi (when they cry), The Wallflower, Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Genshiken.

Things I need to watch:
Bleach, Full metal alchemist (the rest of it), and much more
*A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing.

Just call me Gypsy every one else seems too.

~Rose
Gopher Queen (aka Volunteer coordinator)

Postby Rockdio » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:52 am

Oh Gurren Lagann. You're so silly and awesome at the same time.

Finished GL, and currently watching Gundam 00. YES I know...I'm a Mecha fan. Can't help it.

Postby Almechazel » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Persona: Trinity Soul, Last Exile, Bleach, Code Geass, and Noein. Just last week I finished up Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure, Wedding Peach (shut up, I know) Genshiken, and a few other small series. I'm a sponge for shows.

As far as American goods, lately I've just been watching Burn Notice, Psych, House M.D., Batman: The Brave and the Bold, and my usual dosage of Attack of the Show.
-Johnson
Bakuretsu Con 2006-2009 Vice-Chair
2010 Guest Relations
2011 Publications Staff

Bakuretsu Con Staff
Location: this information is classified if you would like to know contact agent 276

Postby Arina » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:52 am

Almechazel wrote:Persona: Trinity Soul, Last Exile, Bleach, Code Geass, and Noein. Just last week I finished up Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure, Wedding Peach (shut up, I know) Genshiken, and a few other small series. I'm a sponge for shows.

As far as American goods, lately I've just been watching Burn Notice, Psych, House M.D., Batman: The Brave and the Bold, and my usual dosage of Attack of the Show.

Mike How was Wedding Peach? I'm just curious...

Series I watched in my 2 days of not sleeping:
100% - Aquarian Age, 100% - Coyote Ragtime Show, 50% - of Hell Girl, and 50% - of Lovely Complex, 25% - of Blue Seed, and 1/2 an episode of Antique Bakery.
*A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing.

Just call me Gypsy every one else seems too.

~Rose
Gopher Queen (aka Volunteer coordinator)

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby davenfonet » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Arina wrote:Series I watched in my 2 days of not sleeping:
100% - Aquarian Age, 100% - Coyote Ragtime Show, 50% - of Hell Girl, and 50% - of Lovely Complex, 25% - of Blue Seed, and 1/2 an episode of Antique Bakery.

<3 lovely complex its sooooo damn good. like absoulutly amazing. I have an amv i want to do for it but can't find fricking raws and its not licenced RWAR
The ToddFather
---------------------------------------
Co-Director of Programing - 2008
Director of Programing - 2009
Vice-Chair - 2010
Director of Programing - 2011
Director of Programing - 2012

Postby YenniChan » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:31 pm

I'm watching Eyeshield 21 ....really awesome anime about a high school football team....that really has nothing to do with football...

Bakuretsu Con Staff

Postby WizeManBOB » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:16 am

Using Hulu to watch tv for the first time in years. Seen some Mushishi, the first seasons of Chuck and Eureka, some Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids(Hey, hey, hey!), Dollhouse, and Battlestar Galactica Classic.

And yes, I understand I wasn't born when half of the tv shows I watch now were aired. I'm a little late, sue me.
This is a post. You may think it is more than a post, but actually, it is just a post.
Dana Bills; Baku cog of eclectic (read hectic) position.

The Story Teller

Postby Kirin Folken » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:34 am

Samurai Seven (still got 2 more disks to go).
rewatched Fuma Fu again a few nights ago, never gets old.
Scrapped Princess (well more then 60% anyways). As Valerie watched it I watched epsoides here and thier and watched like the last 2 full disks.

Other then that not much....
I honestly don't care much for most of the new Anime that comes out so i stick to older anime that I have watched 100+ times.

On my to watch list: (that I havn't already seen)
Meloncly of Suzen haru? (did I get that name right.. spelling I am sure is off). Have all of the seris jsut never watched it all.
More Bleach
Possible Narutard... er Naruto. AND ONLY!! because of the video game, and no way in Hell I am watching it Dub. Naruto to go die in a Car bomb (as Todd would say).
Bakuretsu Con Pre-Planning 2001
Bakuretsu Con Staff member 2001-2013 O_o
Bakuretsu Con Director of Gaming 2003 and 2004
Bakuretsu Con Vice-Chair 2004 and 2005
Bakuretsu Con Head of Video Gaming 2006-2011 ^_^
Bakuretsu Con Director of Publications 2011

Postby yfewsy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Recently ive been watching only whats on TV...

Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Code Geass, D-Note... Some others cant think of them...
OHHC, lucky star... yeah i think thats it...

Any suggestions? Pm me with them!
ImageImage
I will be making these again for the 2009 con...

Postby zcat68 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:04 am

I've actually been watching DBZ recently, I know, I know you can throw rotten tomatoes at me if you want to, but I found some VHS tapes (yeah, I'm trying to collect all of DBZ on VHS) and so I threw those in to enjoy and check the qualitiy of, I also got the third disc of Utawarerumono that I have to watch soon.
"I thought clowns made everyone else laugh?" Kurama

Postby KSeishou » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Blue Exorcist <3 Watching it and adoring it like no tomorrow~~ It's adorable. and so is the manga.
I've also been watching Star Driver ( On crunchyroll )

Postby ddking19 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 pm

I have seen Toradora, Blue Exorcist, and many amvs.

List to see:
Otome Youkai Zakuro
Steel Angel Kurumi
Beat to Death Angel Dokuro-Chan
Mawaru-Penguindrum
Kelido star
DN Angel
and the second half to Sekachi Ishi Hatoskoi

Postby Luinta » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:10 am

Currently I'm rewatching Wichblade (jsut picked up the complete set ^_^) I originally watched it on netflix a while back, but I loved it nad finally had hte chance to pick it up recently ^_^ Prior ot that I marathoned High School of hte Dead. OMG! That had to be my fave Zombie movieshow ever ^_^ REAAAALY Zombies! Not radioactive, run like a cheetah, leap tall buildings super zomibes, but real honest to god shambling corpses with no skill ot will beyond feeding! ^_____^ As someone that read hte Zombie Survival Guide 3 times so far, I was very much in love witth that anime... and Saeko... What? Crazy B**ch is hot!
If I said that I never feared the Darkness, but indeed welcomed it, would you still love me...

Next

Return to Anime Shows